Celebrity Fan Clubs

Remote Control- Antara Mitra Fan club (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
ooh wow
shes coming 2 IF
dats awesome
btw congratz 2 all antara fans Tongue Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Remote Control- Antara Mitra Fan club (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Muqi

how r u yaar ...woh its been long

and congrats to u also as u hv been a constant support to us Clap

take care

enjoy Tongue

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
woh sumesh , great u hv posted all the links

good ...

now job is done i m very happy Tongue

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
wow !!!! Bitu...fantastic work !!!!!! Clap ....u really did it !!! kudos to u !!!!! Thumbs Up ...

Aur kya jabardasht likha sab ke baare me ...boleto bilkul jhakaas Tongue ....thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ... Tongue

But let me tell u about the host of today's remote control holder of AMFC Indian888 urf Bitu Big smile ..

He is 1 true Antara fan..there is a constant fight in AMFC between Sumesh and Bitu of who is more Fida on Antara and who deserves her more Cool ....

even if he is too busy in work , he never fails to keep his promise like today to show his true admiration for Antara and is ready to raise his voice along with Sumesh if he finds people r not respectful to her...

So here is cheers to u too buddy from all of us... ClapBig smile      

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
great job Sumesh...u have put all the recent happenings in Antara's life ..... Clap

Guys , listen to the song of Speed u will get a feel of her melodious velvetty voice ..although she sang 2 lines that has been repeated twice but she sang with none other than the maestro Sonu Nigam Tongue Clap Big smile ...

Antara rocks !!!!! and so do her fans !!!!

thanks Muqi for ur wish ...u and many others have liven this club a lot and contributed for it's long run .... Big smile

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Omgggggggggggggggg bitooooooo dis is jus awesome, superb bitooClap

i never thougt u wud cum up wit dis wonderful definition abt AMFCClap

u deserve a big round of applause for dis Clapnd wit a big hug frm meeBig smileHug

u rock bituuuuuuuuuu nd wat u said abt all of us was really swter den honeyLOL LOL

thanx a lotttttttttttttttttttHug

nd i luved most wat u said abt sumesh..."He is the most craziest fan of Antara , lilttle thing about antara affects him seriouly and which make him go crazy , but he is very sweet caring and loving though he is some time behaves really childess LOL. But i want to tell him that Antara belongs to me only , till he gets antara to post on If WinkLOL" which really made me cracked up..haha bt it was soo trueLOLLOLLOLsome times he really behaves childishLOLLOLLOL woh hamaari mr awaraa pagal deewana hi tho haiLOLLOLnd he always proves itLOL

but here i wanna mention one thing which bitu had missed to write..its abt our very own swtesttttt & energetic bituuBig smile

even his luv for antara is so pure bt he is da biggest competitor for sumesh in dis fc wen it cumes to Antara is mineLOLbut his dedication for antara isClapClap..here i jus cant express it in wordsTongue..i still remember wen II-2 was on air bitu was always thr for antara wen she is being criticized most in idol forumClap...he was da 1st one to run thr nd defend her frm dem thoug sumesh tries his best to stop him fighting wit her hatersLOLhe is da only antara fan who got a chance to meet Antara live nd listen her singingSmileim sure his unlimited dedication for antara made his dream to meet her came trueBig smile.nd ofcoz without his high contibution dis fan club wudnt have been one of da most rocking FC in IFBig smileClap..soo i mus say he is da luckiest nicest & funniest person of dis club, he is luved by evryyyyy one here & dat is da reason asli don bhi usko dek ke jaldi baag jata haiSmileLOL

Bituuuuuu RoxClap

Edited by madhy - 28 June 2007 at 1:56am

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sumesh

IF-Stunnerz

sumesh

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

ooh wow
shes coming 2 IF
dats awesome
btw congratz 2 all antara fans Tongue Clap

yup she will come on Jul10th hopefully...Ammu will get her new number & give it to MeghaTongue

thanks for all ur support in AMFC MuqiEmbarrassedTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top