girlie18 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guyz,i av a problem n need sum advice on to it. i hpe sum1 in diz forum helps me wiv me problem.

me & my best friend,i lyk im n i gt a feelin he lyks me 2.bt dy iz anotha friend of mine who lyks im even though she knws i av lykd im 4 around bwt 5 yrs nw.she iz tryin 2 cause problemz between me n him.n then blamin me by syin i av been swearing at hr,giving her prank calls.etc.

wot can i do 2 prove meself innocent.

i hope you guyz can understand wot i have wrote.plzzz reply bk soon

Edited by girlie18 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Firstly, I am not getting you.. You've used sms lingo which is quite hard for me to understand. Secondly, if your love does not ask you questions about that.. it means he trusts you. And if you want things to get more sorted out then why don't you go up to him and tel him that the other girl is lieing to him about you? I mean just clear up all the things at once na.

I know he's not asking for explanation but if you want to clear things.. tell him that the other girl is trying to create mis-understandings between you two.

That is what I got from the passage written by you.

me n my best friend wer goin out wiv each otha but we split up cz 1 of me otha m8s split us up by tellin im untrue thngz bwt me dt i av bin doin 2 hr.e.g. rngin hr up n swearin at hr down da fone,all srts of stuff.she likes da sme guy.me n lova listens 2 everythn she sys 2 im,he doesnt cum up 2 me n sys tel me ur side of da story n wots iz goin on.

Okay so you and your best friend were going out but you guys split up because of other 'mates' telling him untrue things like you ringing her up and swearing and all sorts of stuff. She likes the same guy, me and lover...

Sorry I don't get this. 😕 😳 I'm really lost. 😳
farisss4 thumbnail
i am sorry yaar..i wud loe to help but i dont understand... 😕
takemeaway thumbnail
i cannot underrstand yaaar
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its really hard to get whta you wrote but still i kind of get it ok i think you should confront your friend about telling lies about you talk it out and if that does not help just tell the guys what is goign on tell him about the friend liying about you and and if he really likes you he will trust you. i hope i got your problem right even htough i could not get it complately andi hope my advice helps.