shelly’s gall upd-updt 82 83 ranbir naksh ashiyuvi (Page 83)

Post Reply New Post

Page 83 of 84

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
ShebbllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHug u already know how much i adored each and eevry siggy but i can so go on nd on and on abt themmmmmmmmmmmm Every single one of dem is OUT OF THE WORLD shebbsssssssss
Specially the two wallies omg u know my current wallie is the first wallie on ay u ever madeeeeeee d one u updated in ur last update i swear that wallie stole my heart and seieng it everytime i open my lappy it just makes me fele so warmmmmmmmmmmmmm warm To think off this is d first AY wall paper i ever had i did have dose which were posted on the net u know d tellychakker ones and the rose audio ones but dis one is so dammed speciallllllllllllllllllllllll coz its on a special moment btw dem and its by youuuuuuuuuuuu..."bluuush"
I cant tell u how much i adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed absolutely adored the follow ur heart one diying Diying diying to use it also loved loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed loved the Yuvi siggy the one u wearing its so dammed breath taking love its backgrounnnnnnd its hell diff from ur other yuvi siggys
and this one
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i remember u had made dis long back but i had saved it for Irresistibleeeeeeeeee shit i had adored it beyond words The best siggy till date TILL DATE on this hell of a scene infact al of dose siggys in which yuvi is in red t all of dem r mindblowinnnnnnnnnnnnng and unique
Haye Shebbs how just how do we eevr thank u enough for all the unbelivable surprises u keep bestowing on us? U dunt know wat dey do to us specially to me and napsssssssss Dey just make our day yaaaaaaaaaar ager din bura ho suddenly online aao aur tera koi surprise dikh jaye ek dum se i forget watever bad that happend during the dya and for that ONE moment i just smile loonnylyyyyyyyy seieng ur siggy not only coz its ay sig but also coz its by youuuuuuuuu
love u shebbssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss love u so damm muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch
And cant wait for ur siggys on candle dance also diying for sme priya walliessssssssssssssss
love u love u love u so proude of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and ur workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
huggggggggggggggggggggggyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uvcraziestfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shelly’s gall upd-updt 82 83 ranbir naksh ashiyuvi (Page 83)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
awwwww >:D< smriti u really did sumthing special in here..u noe frm morn i was in a nostalgia of all the remix days..i had to go to get my refund frm amity so i bunked coll n frm morn im seeing old videos n listening to their album n it brought all the damn memories back..it suddenly feels so loong long time ago ..i was in ninth when remix started n when i joined rf n now see :p n now ur post brought added memories of those old rose waala wallies..n im finding dis very old wallpaper i used to have wich had arrows over their head..i so wnt it back..u have it??ahhhhhh m really in a good mood:p
thanks agn >:D<

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Shebbsssssssssssssssss..huggyyyyyyy
Thats wat man ido u realize we grew up wid remixxxx?? i mean atleast u napppy did daat day on nappy' buuday she was like she first saw remix wen she was 12 yr old ie in 2004 and omg this yr she turned 17 shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit can u beat it 12 to 17 the most formative years the years in which one builds their character and naps is so dammed lucky ki she spend those years wid Ashi Yuvi It seems a total diff era na?..i mean just look at urself u passed two board yrs wid remix rf and wid all of us Its a special wala feelinggggggg...we shared so muuuuuch..and d best part is we still here wid each other..."touch wood"Wink...swear shebbs more than remix and ay its the beauty of our bond which still keeps me hooked to this place
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u shebbuuuuuuuuu
and yeah i know of which arrows wala wallie u talking abt i wld try finding it and giving it to uuuuuuuu

uvcraziestfan

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
hehe i noe i had just entered my teens when i started watching it n now m getting out of them:| lmao=)) bt the feeling rocked:)
n u noe wt today raj commented on that picture of us when i had visited the sets n all=)) he said gosh i had such long hair in remix days haaaaaaaayee

Ipshitaa

Goldie

Ipshitaa

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Hey Shelly,
Lovely sigs Clap Clapespecially these two...Day Dreamingloooooved the text on the second one (I sooo loved the scene)...and ...Ashi's "what the hell is wrong with him" expression in the first pic of the wallpaper is is just awesomeeee...ha ha! magnetic lovers wali sig too is just awesomeee....!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

hehe i noe i had just entered my teens when i started watching it n now m getting out of them:| lmao=)) bt the feeling rocked:)
n u noe wt today raj commented on that picture of us when i had visited the sets n all=)) he said gosh i had such long hair in remix days haaaaaaaayee

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh hayeeeeeee
i toh can die for his long hairs"droool"
i remeber raj once said ki after remix everytime he went for a hair cut he used to avoid totally trimming it coz of usLOLEmbarrassed he knew we ll r looonyyyyyy abt his long hair it makes him still look yuvish"blush"
but i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in his current scooty ad wala look too

ps...diying to see ur new update shebbs make sme ashi and ashi sonu siggys its the only way to get out of the whole no ashi gloomCry

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
awwwww ipshita thanks so much :D thanku fr using it...well the story behind the text is that i made a mix on this song bt d mix still doesnt save =(( so i made a sig:p
thanks fr liking them
shelly

Ipshitaa

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@ smriti :p i noe we had a petition to save his hair=))=))=)) i still laught out loud on that:p
hmmm...ashi sonu sigs..pm me pics:) coz i so dont have time..bt if i get pics i can actually sit down n make..dhoontne kee energy nahin hain:p
i still have so many sigs left to post..bt that wud happen only when ms nappy makes those pages..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top