Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy_craze

great part, sorry for not commenting on part 77. I was very busy. Hope you dont mind. OMG!! im gonna kill Mishti wat a b**** ugh... i hate that buffalo! Im soo happy Karthik didnt take out Kripa's ...(srry forgot wht they called) in the ICU. I really thought he did, but he wasnt that cruel as that Mishti! and im very relieved Manek didnt no bout the accident. So so happy he feels enbarrased about his mistake. I cant wait 6 parts dude! Make them love each other now! I want to read the romantic parts in this fanficiton. I love the way you describe Angad's anger!
coninue soon!
<3

Thanks, crazy craze! 😳

Glad u liked the story! No need to say sorry, I am busy too so cant update on time sometimes! 😭

Mishti's driver took out Kripa's tubes....the life support system tubes like IV (intravenous which sends glucose and saline in patients body) and oxygen and blood!

Pallavi

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimi_Rani

lol angad and kripa are going to be reunited, mishti and karthik are going down the drain, im so happy, anyways continue soon and btw hun i think you should open a new post since your on pg 157.....anyways congo 😉

Thanks, sukhi! I will open a new post for the new part!😃

Pallavi

rani_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
before u open a new post plz copy nd paste it here also so we can see nd then close the topic cuz it;s hard to find afterwards...thx...oh yea ur parts r mindblowing nd plz reunite AK and plz plz plz noe i say dun't bring prithivi...i dun;t want him anymore....lol...continue soon plz
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani_rani

before u open a new post plz copy nd paste it here also so we can see nd then close the topic cuz it;s hard to find afterwards...thx...oh yea ur parts r mindblowing nd plz reunite AK and plz plz plz noe i say dun't bring prithivi...i dun;t want him anymore....lol...continue soon plz

Ok sorry I forgot! Thanks for reminding me....I will paste link to new part here as well as paste this link on the new post! 😃

Prithvi will play a vital role now! 😳

Pallavi

pallavi25 thumbnail

Heres the link to new part....as my story went beyond 150 pages, I am opening a new post for it:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/724628

Thanks to all my readers and their patience! 😃

pallavi

Edited by pallavi25 - 16 years ago
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
jus went thru about 59 parts of d fic....
its simply amazin....
i didnt lik angad's character so far...
he shud hav patience...
wonder wat simone n mishti wil do 2 worsen d situations....
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehasfan

jus went thru about 59 parts of d fic....
its simply amazin....
i didnt lik angad's character so far...
he shud hav patience...
wonder wat simone n mishti wil do 2 worsen d situations....

Thanks nehasfan!
Yes, that is precisely the point! How Kripa's love changed Angad for the better. 😃
He was arrogant, aggressive and impatient, but turned over a new leaf after a tragic event.
Simone and Mishti are scheming devils. Mishti will do anything to hurt Kripa.

pallavi
pallavi25 thumbnail

Thanks misscool! 😆