Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pragalbha

IF-Dazzler

pragalbha

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

What I would like to see is a good rapport build up between Kasturi and Purushottam. In today's episode (June 26th) I felt very bad for Purushottam. Robbie and Devika come into the house. Devika does not even acknowledge her husband. OK, this was expected from her but I felt very disconcerted that even Robbie did not pay any attention to his Dad , did not even wish him!! I did not like this at all. Whatever be the case I think elders and parents need to be respected. That's my take on this.

I hope Kasturi will bridge this gap between Robbie and his father. Many a time a daughter-in-law gets along very well with her father-in-law rather than the mother-in-law. I hope the same will happen here and Robbie will learn to respect his Dad. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "father-in-law and daughter-in-law" in Kasturi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manny2rock

IF-Dazzler

manny2rock

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
i agree....yea if kasturi comes in the house as daughter in law i'm sure shez gonna get along with Purushottam very well....yes elders should be respected....but expect devika...

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
true that's a good idea, kasturi should be the bridge between Robbie and his dad, yesterday Purushottam did some good acting though it was a very short scene he seems like a good actor and i guess there's going to be a lot of scope for him as the story progresses. anyway it's better if Purushottam is robbie's and kasturi's gurdian angle instead of raunak. I love raunak but he might come inbetween RK.

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Yup I agree with u all d guys.. Tongue

Super Kool

IF-Sizzlerz

Super Kool

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyankumupal

true that's a good idea, kasturi should be the bridge between Robbie and his dad, yesterday Purushottam did some good acting though it was a very short scene he seems like a good actor and i guess there's going to be a lot of scope for him as the story progresses. anyway it's better if Purushottam is robbie's and kasturi's gurdian angle instead of raunak. I love raunak but he might come inbetween RK.

i agree completely.i dunt want raunak to cum b/w RK.

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

[QUOTE=priyankumupal]true that's a good idea, kasturi should be the bridge between Robbie and his dad, yesterday Purushottam did some good acting though it was a very short scene he seems like a good actor and i guess there's going to be a lot of scope for him as the story progresses. anyway it's better if Purushottam is robbie's and kasturi's gurdian angle instead of raunak. I love raunak but he might come inbetween RK.

i agree completely.i dunt want raunak to cum b/w RK.

You are right Kasturi will bridge the gap, and it will be good, that if Kasturi becomes Raunak'sDay Dreaming wife both will be able to handle the family matters with more maturity.Embarrassed

MALEKA 

destinyz

Goldie

destinyz

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:14am | IP Logged
yeah..kasturi n purshu...the two devika-pecked bechara's...they should form a tag team...

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Ya, Nice observation , Hope so Kasturi brings the Dad and the Son together...

Khushi12

Edited by Khushi12 - 27 June 2007 at 2:39am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top