Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nisha_

nisha_

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
The mornign sun peeks through its hiding place in teh mountains...and spread its golden light through the city... the road is already crowded with heavy traffic and the pavements by people...This is New York City... the busiest place on earth... noone has time for anything... they're too busy with somethign or the other...

On the far end of the City near the Long Beach... are the most beautiful Condos... Our story starts from teh peopel of two of those beautiful condos... lets go to the most beautiful off the two... teh small yet cozy condo... inside is a living room... it is small yet elegant... it has girly touch... with manly touch as well... there is one BIG bathroom... and two roooms... a kitchen... there is a patio right outside the kitchen where is a table and a pool...

Lets see the most special and beautiful room of alll... The Bedroom... As we go inside eth bedroom we see clothes scattered over the floor... both guy and girl's... Now that explains what might have happened last night... lets go further... oOoOoO now thats a sight to see... A guy and a girl are sleeping under the red bedsheet that hides their waist adn below... the girl is almost underneath teh guy... the guy has his arms around the girl's waist and is sort of hugging her ... his chest is pressed against her breasts...and his face is buried into her neck... her one hand is losely hanging around his neck...and teh other hand is by her side...

BUZZZZZZ!

oooops... the alarm buzzed... waking teh girl up... she groaned and tried to push teh guy of her... but no use... he was tooo strong... he grabbed onto her like she's gonna run away if he let go... the girl reached for eth alarm adn shut itt...

" angad... get up..." she whipered into teh guy's ear... " its 8 angad... get upp..." she whispered again...

" go to sleep kripa... adn let mee sleep too..." teh guy mumbled and nuzzled her neck...

" angad... i always have to get up early because of you... adn then you yourself dont get up!! teh alarm is for you... NOT mee..." she said.. shaking him...

" 5 more minutes plssss...." he mumbled and lightly bit her neck...

" OUCH!... uhhh"

MR. Angad Khanna and Mrs. Kripa Angad Khanna...

Married Date: 11/25/2005
Arranged Or Love Marriage: Arranged
Relation Before Marriage: Strangers
Reason For Marriage: Last Wish of Angad's Dada
Kids: Not Yet
Plans On Having Kid: After Their Second Honeymoon

Are they ready for a baby?...

Angad- no...i am not ready for a baby yet... i mean all they do is poop adn cry...and cry adn poop.. adn poop more and cry more... soo no babies yet!
Kripa- like every other woman on this planet... its like a dream to feel your baby grow inside you... to play with teh little doll that was a part of you someday... i am always ready for a baby... i just need to show angad they're not always about pooping and crying... lol

Now lets goo to teh other Condo... its just like the other one but is slightly bigger... lets go to teh bedroom... and there too are two people tangled against eachother... here too the alarm buzzed...

" anju get up..." the guy mumbled against her throat... " anju!"

" kkavya...let mee sleep.. plsss..." she snuggled closer to kkavya... kkavya nibbled her neck making her moan with pleasure... " kkavya stopp... ok ok i am getting up..."  

she reached over kkavya and grabbed his shirt and tugged it over her head... she was about to get off teh bed... kkavya garbbed her hand and made her counce over his
chest... " i want my good morning kiss..." anjali blushed... and kissed him...

Mr.Kkavya Nanda and Mrs.Anjali Nanda

Married Date: 1/15/2006
Arranged Or Love Marriage: Love
Relation Before Marriage: Lovers
Kids: Not Yet
Plans On Having Kid: anjali's expecting

Are they ready for a baby?...

Kkavya- oh i am ready to start a family... myself, being an orphan... i understand what parents mean to a kid... and i am ready to give my baby all the happiness and love and pampering in teh world... and most of all... i want to give him/her a father's name... my name... something i never had...
Anjali- okk soo i am ready to start a family too... but i am scared... scared if i turn out like my mom... scared if i might abuse him/her... beat her like my mom did to me... i am scared if i might not be abel to give him/her love a gives... i am scared if i might not turn out to be a good mom... although i am scared... i am ready... ohh and i am damn scared that i will have to go to teh labour room adn scream...lol

i hope you guyss liek it... this is my first try... heck this is my first ff... i will continu twice a week...when i dont know... but twice a week...

nisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Babies... (ak, ka and more)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
great aprt it lookz reli good Clap

ctn soon
xdammyx

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Wow, great concept!! Sounds really interesting! Cont Soon!!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Sounds interesting cont soon

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
hey nisha
awesome start   Clap Clap

________
sana

iluvpulkit

iluvpulkit

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
wow! this is gonna be a good ff!..plz continue!

banju

banju

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
sound gr8
cant wait for the first part

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 12:17am | IP Logged
hey...loved it...itz soo different Clap ...i love babies...so itz gonna be fun reading abt them...as titles say Embarrassed ....cont soon.... Big smile

Edited by Adildagr8 - 27 June 2007 at 12:18am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top