Ek Lamha - Part One Page One

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Ek Lamha – One moment can change any life in one second.

I want to be clear about this fan-fiction, that it is not going to be like my other ones but slightly different. This fan-fic is going to based on two family living together but falls apart after Jatin's death.  Jatin is Harsh Wadhwa's oldest grandson who dies in a terrible accident living behind his wife Kumkum alone. There are many other twist but it will be explained better through the character's introduction of Ek Lamha.

Harsh Wadhwa and Sasawati Wadhwa  – Older member in the Wadhwa/Walia Mansion.

Jatin Wadhwa – Older grandson of Harsh Wadhwa, but unfaithfully he died in a accident leaving behind his wife Kumkum.  He was named after Jatin Walia who is Harsh Wadhwa's good friend.

Kumkum Jatin Wadhwa – Proud wife of Jatin and loves him a-lot more than her life. Also is everyone's favorite in the mansion but shares much stronger relationship with Sumit her dever (brother-in-law). She can also take charge of everything when it's time or helping someone save a life.

Sumit Wadhwa – He too is in college along with Shiv, and Prem and is in love with a girl called Renuka, a slightly arrogant, rich girl. Sumit is extremely attached to his bhabhi Kumkum. They share a wonderful rapport and are more friends than anything.  

Shiv Wadhwa –  Is very charismatic person who loves going around with women and enjoys his life. He has a very good business sense like Prince and Sumit and his Dadaji has high hopes from him. He does everything with a lot of energy and passion.

Jatin Walia – A good friend of Harsh Wadhwa but he and his wife die in an plane crash with Harsh's only son and daughter-in-law.  Leaving behind his two son named Anurag and Jai and one daughter Maya with Harsh.

Anurag Jatin Walia – Slightly different from everyone in that house but the fact is that he also is those type of husband who kicked out his wife because of sort of misunderstanding. Even though he kick out his wife Prerna, but still loves her a-lot.  How much he love Prem but Prem will always hold him responsible for Prerna and Sneha leaving them.

Prem Anurag Walia –  He too is in college along with Sumit and Shiv, but there is much difference in him because he hates his Dad because of him his mother left him.  Also is very over protective of his cousin Soniya. 

Jai Jatin Walia – His natural is so different from his older brother Anurag because he believe that money can buy anything in the world even human.

Maya Adtiya Mehra – Stays in her brother's house with her husband and three kids.

Adtiya Mehra – Is a pretty good human who can understand anyone's feeling even strangers.

Ranveer Adtiya Mehra – Bitter like his Mamaji Jai and doesn't believe in any type of comment to any one only to god.

Soniya Adtiya Mehra – Very close to Prem.

Prince Adtiya Mehra -  Is in the same college as Sumit, Prem, Shiv, and Soniya but is the hunk of the college after his teacher Sujal.

This was introduction of the main lead men's family, but here is the introduction of my main lead girls who will steal these men's heart.

Stays in a small town called Mt. Abu where these six girl are raise by their father Om Sharma.  Older daughter will be introduce later but meet the five who are on their way to steel your guys hearts.

Gauri Om Sharma –  She is a simple girl who has no big dreams and ambitions. Her only aim in life to keep her younger sister's dream come true and bring back her older sister home. She isn't very literate and smart but is instinctive and carries herself with dignity.

Radha Om Sharma – Is a big lover of Shyaam, stays in his music beat, and can scarifies any thing for his life. 

Rano Om Sharma – Known as part two of Gauri and Radha when they aren't there also is most understanding person in the Sharma house.

Pia Om Sharma – Is older than Rani but her thoughts are like a selfish person who wants to be rich in anyway by crook or hook.

Rani Om Sharma – Her only dream is to get kissed by her true
love.

I hope that you all loved this introduction and i'll post the first part after my  exam. Edited by Yuvraz-Krishna - 16 years ago

it looks great

i so cnt wait to read it

but y is bani called radha?

good luck on ur examz !!!

xdammyx

Edited by damilola - 16 years ago

sounds good like the character mix look forward to reading it! 😊

Nitika x

Edited by Khushi3e - 16 years ago
First of all I like to answer the question I recently got about why I chose the name Radha instead of Bani because the name Radha reminds me of the time when I was in India with my cousins where I met a girl name Radha since that day on I just love that name. Also I like that name because it keeps me contented with her when she had lost her memory and still lives her life with much enjoyment than others I met.
These are some reason why I have chosen the name Radha instead of Bani, but if there is further more question don't hesitate to ask. Instead ask with free minded because I love answering people's question so they don't think I am wrong for know take care.

Dil Ki Rani

This sounds excellent! 👍🏼

I cannot wait for this FF to be launched! 😃

I look forward to reading this one because the characters sound awesome. Lage raho!

God bless.
Thank you all for liking the character introduction and also wishing me good luck on my exam that went pretty good. Here is todays update on Ek Lamha:

Ek Lamha
Part ~I

Hi,
Bro, Who' thought are you lost in?
No one Shiv, in fact I was thinking about Renuka
Oh really Bro!
Than you wouldn't be sitting like this but in fact you would be dancing instead of sitting in someone's thought because we all know how much you love her.
Right Prem
Of course man!
Alright than I'll tell "who I was thinking about?"
Who is it Sumit Bro?
Who is it?
(Sky Blue mean flashback or someone telling a story.)
I was thinking about my summer camp friend Radha Sharma.
Yoyo, She must have been a item!
Of course not Shiv but in fact she was a true lover
A lover? Said by Shiv
Who did she love? Bro! Said by Prem
If you guys keep on interrupting me like that than "who will I finish my story?"
Sorry
Alright where was I…
You were telling about herself being a lover.
Oh, yes!
Radha wasn't a ordinary girl but she was a true lover of lord Krishna. She had a strong believe in him so pure like two human begin one sole.
So sweet…. Bro
Prem
Sorry I won't do it again but can ask one more question
What?
How did she look?
What do you mean Prem?
I mean to say her eyes, lips, etc…
Her eyes were sweet as rain…
Her lips were sweet  as flower's smell…
Her voice sweet as a singing bird…
And her head to top she was a pure indian like our Kumkum Bhabhi
Hold on Bro…
What happened Shiv?
Bro, Do you got a picture of her?
I never got one because she had to leave her camp half way for some reason.
Oh!
That is pretty sad to know but for sure she might have been the most beautiful person than Renuka.
Shut-up, I never said that but she was different from others.
Come on Sumit Bro, you must know where she is now?
Stupid Prem I already said she left halfway that I never got to know much about her but I sometime wondering: How is she?
                                          Where she is and what is happening in her life?

Ding-Dong

Di, could you grab the door because my hands are in dough.
Alright Rano
Gauri open the door where but no one was there, Gauri thought that someone played a game with them so she closed the door and went back inside the kitchen.

Three hour's latter at the Mansion everything from happiness turned into a funeral place everyone sobbing over a dead body. Two ladies brought Kumkum dress in her wedding dress than started with the ritual. First they took her hands and broken off all the bangles than started toward her mangalsutra. When they were about to wipe off her sindoor Kumkum stopped them than took her dears husband's hand and wipe it off afterwards breakdown crying in front Jatin's dead body. When it was time to take Jatin's dead body barely anyone couldn't stop Kumkum from crying buy Sumit consoles Kumkum while they take Jatin's dead body.     
Sumit please stop them from taking Jatin because Jatin doesn't like the rainy weather.
Bhabhi nothing will happen to him now
Kumkum faints after screaming S-U-M-I-T'S name
Everyone rushed to the hospital with Kumkum (the screen is divided into two section ) and other side everyone from Sharma family went to the hospital.

Excuse Me Miss…. Could you tell me witch room is my daughter Radha in?
Yes Sir,
She is in the ward No. 209 straight across from here
Thank you, Miss

Few second latter the doctor comes out, everyone rush to him asking "how is Kumkum?"
Doctor- Ms. Kumkum is absolutely fine but I don't know ho to say this
Sumit- What Doctor?
Doctor- Mr. Sumit, Kumkum is pregnant by three weeks

Doctor please tell me, how is my daughter?
Doctor- Please Mr. Sharma, have faith in god
Om Sharma- What do you mean to have faith in god?
Is my daughter serious?  
Doctor- Mr. Sharma, It's kind of hard to say anything right know after all it was a huge accident in these type of case 50% of chance of coma or other 50 might be a slightly loss of memory.
So keep faith in god

Everyone gathered in Kumkum's ward to tell her the good news even though they did not know how to digest the news. No one hardly has the guts to tell Kumkum about but Shiv took a deep breath than said (Bhabhi, you are pregnant.)

Doctor Uncle, Radha has gained conscious
Everyone rushed inside Radha's room, Radha slowly opened her eyes but she wasn't able to recognizes anyone only one person than said "where am I Rani ?"

I hope everyone here enjoyed this part and please do tell me if I have any sort of mistake.
Mickey

Edited by Yuvraz-Krishna - 16 years ago

great part mickey 👏

awww no jatin is dead !!!!

poor kumkum

will sumit marry her ???

is radha sick ???

cnt wait for the nxt part 😉

tnx for the pm 😉

dammy

Edited by damilola - 16 years ago