does divorce matter anymore?

crash thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

does divorce matter any more i find these drama serials seem to forget about such an important detail for e.g saat phere shubra married twice without getting a divorce

saloni was about 2 get married without a divorce

kasme se bani is gonna marry AD without getting a divorce

vidya is on the verge of marrying  tushar withut getting divorce

and now Saraswati is joining the list of marrying without a divorce

although youn learn from your elders and she learns from her dad who is on top of the list.

it annoys me soooo much i find that a good drama serial can be completley spoilt by forgotten little details. it makes it seem pathetic you think that they would realise after one drama serial makes the mistake they should learn and not repeated but here they all seem to copy one after the other

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so true. in some serials a women marries two times without even divorcing her first husbands. it sounds so stupis that in shows they forget about legal stuff.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think later on Bhav might come back and prove Saras's marriage to be illegal since she never divorced him. But Surya's marriage to Menka is considered legal since Savitri did not oppose to it.
hitosponge thumbnail
Savitri is a type of women who respects everyone n doesnt want to disrespect anyone and talk back to them. I think that people really dont go into the depth of it for two reasons. One if they go into divorce then there not going to have a story for later on. Second these are like prime time shows that people watch when there eating or just for fun they really dont do in the depth of it
This is very strange!

We just see a married woman gets married again without having divorce from the previous husband.

Divorce dosn't exists in Indian Serials.

pricey28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crash

does divorce matter any more i find these drama serials seem to forget about such an important detail for e.g saat phere shubra married twice without getting a divorce

saloni was about 2 get married without a divorce

kasme se bani is gonna marry AD without getting a divorce

vidya is on the verge of marrying  tushar withut getting divorce

and now Saraswati is joining the list of marrying without a divorce

although youn learn from your elders and she learns from her dad who is on top of the list.

it annoys me soooo much i find that a good drama serial can be completley spoilt by forgotten little details. it makes it seem pathetic you think that they would realise after one drama serial makes the mistake they should learn and not repeated but here they all seem to copy one after the other

THANK YOU!!!!! you deserve an award for that post. LOL. you literally took those words out of  my mouth!  LOL. i know these are just serials, but still, how could they leave such an important issue...? and ofcourse, don't forget about the MOTHER OF ALL  multiple marriages: Kasauti Zindagi Kay. seriously, i lost count how many times Anurag, Prerna, and Bajaj got married. at times,  they even got married to the SAME PERSON multiple times. LOL. it's almost like the reality show: "Wife Swap" only this time it's "partner swap". LOL. i mean how ridiculous could they get. that's why i don't watch KZK anymore, gave up on it years ago. but that's all off-topic... let's get back to Saraswati... :)
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, Bhav might come back to Saras for revenge, saying how did you marry without a divorce but that's it.
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: megha21

Well, Bhav might come back to Saras for revenge, saying how did you marry without a divorce but that's it.

yaa, could be.. but since Bhavishya doesn't care about Saras.
he might use it against her when she gets a baby

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: megha21

yep coilud be..something like that will happen