Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thankoo Anisha!HugHug

Well, crossing my fingers that you forget! Embarrassed LOL Will be waiting! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ This week’s MOTW is... ~*~ (Page 2)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Great answers rachuuu!!! hehe... i see ur being grilled lots!! Big smile Can u see the siggy now? tried fixing it Confused

Why?! well.. becauseeee i lubbb u!!! and ur veryyy active here! LOL

Also.. great suggestion! Embarrassed will make one soon! x

Edited by bollycrazy - 27 June 2007 at 8:23am

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Awww!HugHugI lub you too! Big smile

Ok, lettme check, I think I can now! Embarrassed Will put it up! Tongue

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear  helmets?

Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?

What is the speed of darkness?

Are there specially reserved parking spaces for "normal" people at the Special Olympics?

If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?

If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?

Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?

Do you cry under water?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in
binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Did you ever stop and wonder......

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll
squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes
out?"   Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's bum."

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is?

Can blind people see their dreams? Do they dream ??

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests? (This one kills me!!!!)

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from   ?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons ?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Stop singing and read on . . . . . .. . . .   .

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Anishaaa! Not riddles! Ouch Ouch

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Done, with Ruchika's!Big smileEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Anisha7

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours? idk!, thats a good question, I guess because baby sleeps in d morning?Embarrassed

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing? lolz, yes!LOL

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat? lolz, because it makes us feel betta! :D

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough? idk

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? asked!

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection? idk

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? LMAO, idk, mayb he shaved it off!

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him? lolz!LOL

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear  helmets? ummmm, because they're cool like that!Cool

Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"? if not, it wud sound like LIP!Smile

What is the speed of darkness? speed of light!Tongue

Are there specially reserved parking spaces for "normal" people at the Special Olympics? nooo

If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be? -2Smile

If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here? they;re to help us

Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer? idkTongue

Do you cry under water? u can't see d tears!

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage? lolz, idk

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in
binoculars to look at things on the ground? they wanna see what it looks like!LOL

Did you ever stop and wonder......

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll
squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes
out?"   Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's bum." not really!!LOL

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat? YES!LOL

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer? LMAO, mine had a light!Embarrassed

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their bum when they ask where the bathroom is? LMAO, idk!

Can blind people see their dreams? Do they dream ?? yes, because ur eyes are cloed!Embarrassed

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests? (This one kills me!!!!) ROFLROFLROFL Noce try, Anisha!LOL

Thankooo for your questions, Anisha!HugHug

Fun riddles!Big smile PLEASE NO MORE RIDDLES, GUYS!!Ouch

stargirl345

IF-Dazzler

stargirl345

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
yay u finished... LOL
i finished too Embarrassed

yay im rani...
but why am i always mets Confused
cant i be vidya for a change LOL Wink
but then again, im prolly too talkative to be vidya LOL but im not stupid like mets Confused

im confused LOL LOL

-Ruchika

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
ROFLlolz, Well, I always thought you liked Adii better than Sagar! LOL

But if Im wronge, then I can change it! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top