Advice Corner
Advice Corner

India-Forums

What now?

sunvai Newbie
sunvai
sunvai

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Well I really need advice... So, I started off talking to this one guy I lied to him at first about something but we got over it. Later, our friendship was about to take a next level but things went wrong and he left me. I was pissed and told him off and he came and we became all cool again. But, he had a girlfriend at this time. Later on, I started talking to another guy but just as a friend and I told my first friend about it but hadn't told my cousins. Which then he told my couisns, and I wasn't wanting that and we got into a fight. My cousins didn't know about the other friend I was talking to so I lied to them. (I didn't really want  anyone to know) I thought he would keep it between us but he told my cousins. After I admitted I lied and appologized and things just aren't the same anymore. And the first guy broke up with his girlfriend. The first guy that was my friend has now left me because I lied to my cousins, and I really want to be friends with him again. But, he's just not willing to listen. I try to contact him but he just doesn't reply to me. Before leaving his last message he said he just didn't want to get in the way and doesn't like that im not honest. He said forget about him and let my cousins help me. My cousins and I, its just not the same, the've got over it but I still look back at it alot. I've stopped talking to the other guy as well, since my cousins didn't want me to talk to him. Ontop of that my best friend has betrayed me saying I say sh*t about ppl when i don't makeing me drift from my other friends. I just don't know what to do anymore. Any advice?Confused...

So should I try to still contact my first friend or wut?

Edited by sunvai - 27 June 2007 at 5:44pm

missy6892 Goldie
missy6892
missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
We wait
sunvai Newbie
sunvai
sunvai

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Yeah...I have been.... but ill wait more.. any others
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index