Tragedy at six flags :(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
A terrible tragedy has happened yesterday June 21, 2007 @ the local amusement park Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom.
Today around 4:45est the ride Superman aka hellivator malfunctioned. The ride takes you up about 177ft in the air and you free fall going about 56mph. On the descend a cable breaks and from the force of wind it wraps around BOTH legs of a 13 yr old girl from right above the ankles and litterally RIPS them off.
As of right now I don't know the current condition of the little girl. She's been in surgery for a few hours. I'm asking everyone to pray for this girl and her family.
This is no hoax. You can go to whas11.com our local station and read all about it. Please pray for her and her family. Post this as much as you can so everyone on myspace can eventually read this and say a prayer. I felt compelled to do this so I am. Thank you all!!

i read about this in the members lounge,i feel very bad for her,i hope she gets well.i'll pray for her.
Yeah, I've read about this. I feel sooo sorry for her! 😭
Aww, thanks for sharing.
I hadn't heard about it.
I will pray for her. May God bless her and her family.
Oh My God!! That's soo sad. 😭

I'll definately pray for her. 😳
omg. this is so horrible. i will be praying for her.

Originally posted by sania_12

Yeah, I've read about this. I feel sooo sorry for her! 😭

Me 2.

aaaaw! thats so sad!!!!! 😭 😭 i hope she feels better soon....will definitely pray for her and her family! 😳
aww i hope she gets better!
that's y rides are so dangerous!!
*Pinky Rulez*🤗