Harry Potter

CARTOON FRIDAYS INTERVIEW WITH DAN

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Announcer: That Daniel Radcliffe is such a cutie!
Cartoon Fridays

From an interstitial interview shown during Cartoon Fridays (Cartoon Network - USA), 4th June 2004.

Nzinga: Does Harry have any other scars?

Tommy: Yeah, he has like a lightning scar (points to forehead)...

Nzinga: ...bolt, yeah...

Dan: Mental scars? Or physical scars?

Nzinga: Oh, that's a good one! Hey... that's a good point, huh?

Dan: His parents died very young, so that scarred him. Other scars... I don't think so. But he should, you know, really he should because...

Tommy: He falls a lot.

Dan: ...he falls a lot, exactly. But on the fourth film he does actually get some because on the fourth film, he gets beaten up by a dragon - we've already done this bit actually - but basically, the dragon in the first task, the tail cuts into his shoulder and he gets - the scars are AWESOME! - and I get one there, one there, one there (points to places on his left shoulder) and two on my back as well and it looks amazing.

Nzinga: Do you have any scars that you'd like to talk about?

Rupert: No, but I did that on the plane (points to a cut on his hand).

Nzinga: Ow!

Rupert: It's not really that impressive...

Nzinga: But it's cool!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CARTOON FRIDAYS INTERVIEW WITH DAN" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top