Page 1 of 1

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Helllo felllow advice seekers and advisors of IF!Hug

Hope everyone is in tip top shape!Big smile

Today, we bring you a discussion.

Here at the Advice cornor, if you flip through some of the topics, the hottest thing is 'LOVE'

The question is, why?!

Why do we all need advice in love? Is it really all that complicated?

What problems may occur in a relationship that may lead you to seeking advice from other people? Is it a break-up, a crush?

In your opinion, do strangers give the best advice, or is it only true in some cases?

For more advice on your favorite topic, and for your problems, please visit the Advice cornor:

http://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=210

On Behalf of the Advice cornor Dev. Team

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 26 June 2007 at 9:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love - Why is it so complicated?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 10:38am | IP Logged
yes love is very complicated..very very complicated...
we can never understand it fully...

yes sumtimes we may need help..jus to make things better..i too need sum advice...right now..to find out do i lik this guy i knw or not..im very confused.. Confused
sumbody help!!!!!

strangers sumtimes can u giv such an advice tht may make wonders for u..u never knw!!!it may work out the way u wanted...

priya

wendyf.

wendyf.

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

no. love is not complicated at all. look at the older generation. most had arrange marriages. fall in love after marraige. majority did nto need advice.

What problems may occur in a relationship that may lead you to seeking advice from other people? Is it a break-up, a crush?

lack of trust and faithfullness.

In your opinion, do strangers give the best advice, or is it only true in some cases?

ummm 50-50. well if you are luckier, you will receive good advice. most of these advices are based on experiences.

Edited by wendyf. - 19 July 2007 at 10:10pm

S T N 88

S T N 88

Posted: 30 July 2007 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
great Tongue Tongue Tongue

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Yayyyyyyyyy we meet again RachuTongue

In my personal opinion I really don't think love is all that complicatedSmile It's us who make sound soo complicatedLOL For example if my friend tells me abt confusion in her love affair, I'm probably gonna end being really confused abt mine tooOuch like do u get what I'm sayingTongue I think the main reason why mostly ppl get so complicated in love is because it's a new feeling for them and they just don't know how to handle it like they start feeling tooo overwhelmedEmbarrassed

It could be break-up and crush both but it could also be the problems with your realtionship. From what I've seen people mostly seek advice on love either when they are unsure abt how to approach their crush or when they're facing some tough situations in their relationship. Hardly anyone seeks advice after break-up like yea they do ramble about it to other people but no one really asks someone's advice on how to get back togetherTongue

I think strangers do give best advice because they don't know you guys personally so they're VERY unlikley to favour one over another.For example, if the girl is talking to her girlfriend abt her breakup with her boyfriend ofcourse the friend is going to take her friend's side and most likley end up blaming the guy for the break-up which further creates more misunderstandigs between the already broken up couple as whatever chances of them getting back together get demolishedTongue

Nice questions RachuTongue but u could've added moreEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top