Unnale Unnale dir Jeeva passes away

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Shocking! I just saw the news. He passed away in Russia, due to a heart attack! He looked very young........Confused

Unnale Unnale was a very good movie...so he must have been very talented.

May his soul rest in peace.

Edited by ditty - 26 June 2007 at 9:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unnale Unnale dir Jeeva passes away" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 3:17am | IP Logged
i was also shocked seeing the news.his movies were very nice.It is sad that he died at so young age.Unbelievable

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Its very sad and shocking news to know he passed away. I liked his Ullam kethume and Unnale Unnale movies.

My deepest condolences to the his family and may his soul rest in peace.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 11:41am | IP Logged

ShockedShockedShocked what?? i just can't believe it. he made such sweet love stories! in fact, i wanted sada to act in more of his films cos jeeva can truly bring out the actress in her. it's very sad to hear he died at such a young age.CryCryCry my deepest condonlences to his family & friends.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 5:21am | IP Logged
guys he was just 44 and has 2 children.Very sad.We cant find anyone to make gentle love stories like him And he was the best cameraman.I pray to god that his soul must rest in peace Cry Cry Cry

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I loved the movie Ullam Kekumae.

Sorry to hear the loss. May his soul rest in peace.

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 20 July 2007 at 3:00am | IP Logged
i notice that great entertainers die young....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top