India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

OH MY GOD

sannakayani Groupbie
sannakayani
sannakayani

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 2:39am | IP Logged

what has happend garv and kali r married cant blv it what has ekta done i am devastated i really did think that kshitij would get their on time and he would stop the wedding but it turned out to be a desasterCry

so that means kumud with khsitij again but they are sweet so i am happy for them both uz kshitij will kp her happy.....Smile

i could kill kali she really has passed her lines this time but then again the same thing is guna hapen kumud will be in trouble garv will save her kali will c them togther and the row starts....Angry

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 5:48am | IP Logged

everyone will find out kali's truth one day or the other though or maybe kshitij will tell everyone all that

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:39am | IP Logged

i agree with you sanna kayyani i think no wkali will act that she had a misscarage or something like that cause yesterday she told kshitij that she doesnt care if garv loves her or not but she loves him and she cross all her limits to get garv's love but to be honest i dont think that she will get his love and she will be in same place where she was and one more thing to add i just dont think kumud and kshtij will get married and i hope not kshtij is very nice but i think he will manage to give kumud happiness to her mean garv. and kali will end up same bitch like she was i cant see garv and kali happy i hated yesterday's episode.

patel2004 Groupbie
patel2004
patel2004

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
i think sohan will find out & then kali will try to kill him, cause i remember someone sayin that sohans gonna die.
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Confused
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i love kali and kumud confrontations and i hope kumud tells everyone in such a manner that kali won't even kno it's coming
kali deserves to be treated like crap
but i really want kumud and kshitij together but garv loves kumud and kumud loves garv soooo what ever happens will be for the good but seriously...what about kshitij? he's suffered enuff.
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

i think kali will play her dirty game of having misscarrage and blaming kshitej and this way garv as usual will flare up on kshitej that will make kumud more mad tho she is still not certain as to whom she loves the most. 

welll kumud n kshitej pair up gud but i dont think kumud deserves a friend like kshitej..she simply does not understand the meaning of fship..she is a looser in this case. 

Garv n kumud should sit together and clarify with one another and henceforth n hook up .

Kali to b dumped in deep jungles of Africa

Kshitej to go on with his life.,,he is down to earth person, just perfect guy and any cute girl will say I WILL to him..

shivani4u Groupbie
shivani4u
shivani4u

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
i think you are right reesh that is going to happen eventually. She is not that dujmb and she won't let the truth come out that easily. When it does come out i think it would be probably to late, maybe.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index