Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

selling daughters (Page 2)

Cute_Tulip IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sweet freedom IF-Dazzler
sweet freedom
sweet freedom

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeetarangdal

in todays world of women = men .. these things are still happening.. whats wrong wid the pple... its really really bad..

there cant be any reason good to do this

so for the debate .. how can this problem be solved...or   at least reducde ? why is this things happening? shouldnt there be a very strict punishment?

<

most ppl wud say there is no gd reason for doing this, its disgusting how can parents sell their own children. some parents sell their children cos they no they cannot afford to look after them themsleves. the story u gave as an example may not be cos of financial problems. in england there is loadsa support to look after yr children and yrself, so these things dont happen much although there are many foster homes, orphanges etc.

maybe is there were sum support systems in the areas where this stuff mainly happens that cud help, i gess.

take care
harooj

season915 Goldie
season915
season915

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raunaq

Originally posted by rutumodi915

Shayad galti ho gayi hogi Angry aur janm de diya... but at least put the poor girl in some decent orphanage from where she might find a family.. orphanage is not a great thing either but better then getting sold Ouch.

Again, disgusting people Angry. These people should die in the worst possible way...

galti, you call this a galti Angry Angry Angry everytime i hear such news i wishes they were infront of me smack them umpteen times, you cannot call this a mistake, people should use their common sense, no real parents would ever do this, and dont give the poverty as an excuse, make your coat within the given cloth Angry Angry Angry

Arey sarcasm tha.. I share the same sentiments that you do..

These people should burn in hell.. of course, no one with a heart OR a mind will do this. I wonder what these people are made out of Confused

raunaq IF-Sizzlerz
raunaq
raunaq

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raunaq

Shayad galti ho gayi hogi Angryaur janm de diya... but at least put the poor girl in some decent orphanage from where she might find a family.. orphanage is not a great thing either but better then getting sold Ouch.

Again, disgusting people Angry. These people should die in the worst possible way...

galti, you call this a galti Angry Angry Angry everytime i hear such news i wishes they were infront of me smack them umpteen times, you cannot call this a mistake, people should use their common sense, no real parents would ever do this, and dont give the poverty as an excuse, make your coat within the given cloth Angry Angry Angry

Arey sarcasm tha.. I share the same sentiments that you do..

These people should burn in hell.. of course, no one with a heart OR a mind will do this. I wonder what these people are made out of Confused

LOL LOL LOL yes i know it was a sarcasm neither i am mad at you Tongue , when i read this post it spoilt my day becoz such issues make me go haywire Confused
Cute_Tulip IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
raunaq IF-Sizzlerz
raunaq
raunaq

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Hey raunaq me too, where topics i feel so strongly for, i also go mad like that LOL

we should go with our baton to teach that guy a lesson LOL LOL LOL

Edited by raunaq - 26 June 2007 at 2:18pm
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
How can one sell their own flash and blood daughter???? I am Disapprove and Angry
sweetsang Goldie
sweetsang
sweetsang

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
guys.. yes there is no good enuf reason to sell the kids... just like selling goods? y give birth if u cant look after it.. even in gao .. couples have many children n are poor .. cudnt they have thot that wen they were having pleasure???the kid is born n she shudnt desrve to be in such a position .

NOT a galti

Go to top