Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweetangel93

sweetangel93

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Hey guys!

This is the part 2 Recap I found 4 Achey Jakey Heart frm http://www.tv.com/hannah-montana/achy-jakey-heart-part-two/e pisode/1079755/summary.html.Hope you enjoy this update! It might be a SPOILER if you actually want to watch the episode b4.

Jake is still in disbelief after finding out that Miley is also Hannah Montana, but he's not mad at her for keeping that secret and accepts her as being both Miley and Hannah. The next day, Miley tells Oliver and Lilly about her date with Jake and how she told him she was Hannah. Miley is now relieved that she doesn't have to keep hiding things from him.

Miley soon discovers that being with Jake in public attracts lots of fans that won't leave them alone, but Jake is used to it, unlike Miley. Meanwhile, Jackson and Oliver's cheese jerky is still selling really well. Since Rico is now losing customers, he tries whatever he can to steal their cheese jerky recipe for his own gain.

In order to make Miley happy, Jake gets a disguise so he can go out in public without attracting any fans. But getting used to doing things like normal people is going to take some time for Jake. As they arrive home, Lilly, Oliver and Miley just can't seem to get Jake to act like a normal person, despite their efforts. Miley doesn't think their relationship is going to work out, so decides to break up with him, but she's afraid he'll tell everyone her secret if she does.

Thanks to Lilly's idea, Miley decides to be just as obnoxious as Jake is in order to get him to break up with her instead. Meanwhile, Jackson and Oliver's profit from their business is really low, since they had to give the rest to pay for their supplies.

Miley sets her plan in motion and completely embarrasses Jake during an interview, making him angry. Jake assumes that Miley is jealous of him and his fame, and she thinks he's finally going to break up with her, but he doesn't. However, their different opinions about what a normal person is leads to an argument. Jake is upset that Miley didn't tell him she wanted to break up with him from the start because she was afraid he'd tell everyone her secret. Now, he promises to really tell everyone her secret, since that's what she thought he'd do.

Afterwards, Miley receives some flowers with a card from Jake saying he will work on trying to be a normal person and promises to keep her secret after all. Meanwhile, Jackson shows up back to work at Rico's shack and fools him into thinking he never really fired him or competed against him at all.

~Sana* :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Achy Jakey Heart Part 2 SUMMARY" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 12:51am | IP Logged
thnx
i saw this episode! it rocked i loved it LOL

Yamu21

IF-Veteran Member

Yamu21

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Yeah. It was really kool. Thanks for the summary. Do you happen to have the 1st part?

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 6:28am | IP Logged
thnx Sana.
the episode waz gr8.

JonasBros_me<3

JonasBros_me<3

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:21am | IP Logged
c00l i watched the epi. its just like u sed it. u didnt leave ne thing out. newayss thx for the epi

~*Shona94*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Shona94*~

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thanks Sana

sweetangel93

sweetangel93

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!
Thanks! BTW. The above site is where I found the update. So I didn't write it. I am sorry!
Yummys, I don't have the first part update but when I do find it on the web I will post it. Sorry guys!

Thanks a lot everyone!
~Sana* :D

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 da update sana! Big smile
i missed the episode on tv becuz i was in New Jersey. Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top