Debate Mansion

Immoral to preach what one lacks? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by raj5000

Bhai! I can still go on, but time doesn't permit - taking time off on the note " Kuch mey rahu, kya kahna hai, kya sunna hai.. mujho ko pata hai, tumho pata hai "

Thanks for responses All!

raj @ the ending.. LOL! 
i did not get your point from start till finish.  will chat with u sometime !

ConfusedConfusedOuch then your views based on non getting the pointShocked ... Embarrassed nvmd.

Edit - Very simple, before advising or preaching to pupils, being a professional ask one's conscience, preaching/advising makes sense or lets figure for myself, being in the same situation then provide advise. Tongue.

Edited by raj5000 - 26 June 2007 at 9:44pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Immoral to preach what one lacks? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Bhai! I can still go on, but time doesn't permit - taking time off on the note " Kuch mey rahu, kya kahna hai, kya sunna hai.. mujho ko pata hai, tumho pata hai "

raj @ the ending.. LOL! 

ConfusedConfusedOuch then your views based on non getting the pointShocked ... Embarrassed nvmd.

Edit - Very simple, before advising or preaching to pupils, being a professional ask one's conscience, preaching/advising makes sense or lets figure for myself, being in the same situation then provide advise. Tongue.

Rajjjjjjjjj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got the debate topic.  I did not get UR VIEWPOINT from start to finsish of calling those professionals immoral Ouch halloo??
LOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

raj @ the ending.. LOL! 

Rajjjjjjjjj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got the debate topic.  I did not get UR VIEWPOINT from start to finsish of calling those professionals immoral Ouch halloo??
LOL

oh ok, nah POV on professionals who are... forget it. Still stick to my guns, respect all views here but not convinced Big smile. Anyways.. lolsss

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Noooo, Mujhe to yeh topic BCCI ki conspiracy lagti hai. WinkLOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

LOLLOLLOL

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

This thought came up after visiting my physician, who is major time overwieght and giving me lecture on being 2 pounds over.

LOLLOL Unfortunately this happens.  One of my bro. is an emergency physician in a hospital where I saw a surgeon smoking outside.  I found out later that he chain-smokes but of course advises patients to stop smoking. 

Same happened when I was in junior high.  One of my best teachers also smoked yet he was our biology teacher and we were learning the harms of smoking from him.

Examples :

1. Investment suggestions by a person who himself if failure in investing.

Well I had a distant uncle who passed away without having invested anything for his family........ but they were very poor and selling ins. was his business.  I am sure he would have put a little bit aside for a rainy day for his kids if he could........Confused

2. Suggestions by less educated persons to people, to study more.

I truly believe this is because the person didnot get good education and is thus encouraging someone else to have better education and career.  I donot think there is any malice involved here.Tongue

3. Relationship experts preaching on how to ensure a good relationship, while thier own personal life is in a mess.

Sorry but I donot have much faith in these experts.  A lot are out there to get your money without humility.  I have seen social workers in my Province ruin families with wrong counselling.  If they did not refer some families to other resources and get heavily involved, I think they would lose their job so they keep on butting in more than necessary.  I am not generalizing but I have seen this happen.  Sometimes you are your own expert really as you learn from experience and care more for people who matter most.

Debate : Professionals preaching / lecturing pupils even if they lack to follow thier own principles, IMMORAL?

Yes it is immoral.  It should be Practice What You Preach all the way.  I cannot stand such professionals........ and there are plenty out there.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by SolidSnake

LOLLOL

Mujhe lagta hai Raj needs to fire his hypocrite doctor, financial consultant and lawyer. First step would be Raj going to a fit and fine ladyWink doctor who will bring Raj's BP under control and his weight down too. LOLLOL

ROFL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top