Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Update for 14/12

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Hi guys here is the update

Komolika says to Prerna "You can understand how I feel being separated from my husband, as you were also separated from Bajaj.
Please tell Anurag just once to forgive Subroto." Prerna says "come on komolika! You dont love your husband. you don't love anybody. and no question of forgiving Subroto because he is the killer of my son. In fact, if Anurag forgives Subroto, then i'll break all ties with Anurag. i will NEVER forgive subroto. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE ." Komolika leaves. She meets Subroto and she vows to break Prerna's relationship. (with Anurag, Bajaj or both? that was't clear..)

Bajaj House : Bajaj is looking really very cute and sexy Tushar comes there. and says with a frown "Dad !! you aren't even ready yet !! What are you doing?" Vishakha comes and says "Dad why are you always so late?" Bajaj is confused. He says "Late for what? Are we going out?"
Kids say "No, we are not going anywhere but mom is going to come here." Bajaj is still in his own world, disconnected from the world of his
kids and their mom. He says "really? prerna is coming here? Why?" Kids say "To spend time with her family!!! Once the wedding preparations start, the two of you wont get to spend much time with each other." Bajaj says "Hmm. Ok. I'll get ready." Vishakha says "I'll go and tell 'mausi' that prerna mom is coming." 'mausi' ka naam sunte hi neend khul gayi !!! He says "No...you wait here, i'll tell her."
Bajaj goes to Mandhvi's room. He says "madhvi, whenver i see you, i feel very guilty.I'll NEVER forgive myself for what happened. I love prerna a lot and I want to tell her the truth. But whenever I try to tell her, I get afraid that I'll lose her. so i am unable to tell her. In this situation, being with you under the same roof is very disturbing, I'll never be able to make eye contact with you.." Madhvi says "I'll go...but I hv some pending cases...i'll go as soon as I finish them..." Madhvi sees Prerna standing at the door. Both Bajaj and Madhvi get tense. Prerna
is staring at them. She enters the room. (No, she hasnt heard anything) She asks innocently "why are you guys so tense? kya baatein ho rahi
thi jija-saali mein?" Madhvi says "Nothing...I was just telling him that I hv to go home as soon as possible.." Prerna is shocked. She starts persuading madhvi to wait till the shaadi. "Come on madhvi ! You cant go. You must attend our wedding. We will feel very bad if you leave before our wedding.. No, I dont want to hear anything, you ARE attending the wedding, and that's final. Oh, and from whose side will you attend the wedding? Mr. Bajaj's side or my side? I know you are related to Mr. Bajaj but I want you to attend the wedding from my side-as my sister. Then you can again be his 'saali' and irritate your 'jijaji' in the wedding. You have full permission from my side. I really want you to participate in the wedding as my sister. " Madhvi is very uncomfortable. Bajaj is silent. Prerna tells Bajaj, "Aap bhi kahiye na ise..aap ki baat maan jayegi." Poor sweetoo has no option but to say "Yes Madhvi  plz attend our wedding. We will feel happy if you attend." Prerna gets a call, and leaves the room. Madhvi gets very upset and jealous. (Prerna is too much happy, and chirpy n very excited as she talks abt
the wedding. 3rd marriage in total, 2nd marriage with Bajaj, still quite happy-like some1 getting married for the 1st time.

Basu House is getting ready for the "Ashirvaad Ceremony". It's a part of the functions that precede the wedding. Decorations, flowers,

sweets- all the preparations are going on and all basus and some other workers busy arranging everything. the house is buzzing with
activity. All the Basus are enjoying themselves and also working hard- all except mohini. Anurag is arranging the sweets' boxes. Shravan is
also with him. Shravan asks for sweets so anurag opens a box and gives it to him, then he notices mohini. she is crying. everybody
notices her but moloy says that this time her crying and complaining is of no use.
everybody resumes the preparations. At Bajaj house too, the mood is happy and the hot topic of discussion
is "The Wedding." But Bajaj is quiet and aloof. (Ekta, will you ever let him enjoy life?)
Tushar and Gupta are arguing whether Bajaj should wear marwari or bengali style clothes for the function. Bajaj says "you guys first
decide and let me know what i shud wear!" Madhvi comes there. Tushar asks her opinion abt the clothing style and she says 'bengali style clothes as the wedding is bengali"  Tushar asks Madhvi "are you coming to the function?" Madhvi says "no i am not feeling well"
she leaves. later Bajaj goes to her room and says "your decision of not attending today's function was correct...you presence wud hv made
things difficult for me....so, thanks." Madhvi says "you dont hv to say thanks to me..it would hv been more difficult for me than for you...now go. leave me alone." he leaves and she cries alone.
Prerna ,prem and Anu go shopping together. at the mall, a man requests them to get their picture clicked.they agree. but then anu sees Bajaj but Bajaj hasn't seen them. anu says 'excuse me' and goes to meet him. Bajaj is happy to see anu. He says "oh mr. basu! what are you doing here?" anu says "what are you doing here?" Bajaj says "the owner of this shop is a friend of mine. I came to meet him." anu takes Bajaj where prerna, prem and the photographer are..anu requests Bajaj to join them for the photo. then he pretends that he is getting a phone call,
and goes away. photographer clicks many photographs of prerna, Bajaj, prem-a perfect happy family. anu sees this and smiles to himself.
Prern & Bajaj are unaware that anu's phonecall was fake and they are busy posing for pictures. mohini is sitting in her room and crying. komo gives her a pep-talk - 'dont give up. it's the question of your son's life. Do something....try to stop the wedding..still there is chance" mohini is motivated.

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Hey gr8 update buddy!
Gr8 job!
Thaks for that update!SmileSmile
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Thanx Manasi for great update.

I think Bajaj and Prerna's marriage breaks off. Ektaa dont do this.....Angry

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I don't think their marriage will break off 'coz Ekta has said that she wants make it like Kabhie Kabhi. So maybe they'll continu the story with Shravan & Sneha falling in love & like Bajaj's real daughter from madhvi being rejected. Dunno lets & hope for the best
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I think the wedding will be smooth, and may be after the leap, prerana will come to know about that night.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top