jatt4life thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I think this show is great, but there are some big mistakes

1.  How can Sasha and gang be gargs, they are the grand kids of Bauji's older brother(not cousin), so they are aggarwals.

2. why does Vighyart live with the aggarwals if he is there daughers son

3. Parth is NEraj's son, but neraj is gone.  NEeraj was baujis brothers son, in one episode it was said bauji only had one brother, than neeraj is sashas dads brother???  that makes parth a garg

4. there was also another brother of those two bros that raped that blind girl(karimas husband and sasha dad) the youngest guy who ended up marrying that girl, where did he take off to?  doesnt he get any of the property?

5. in the episode after bauji died, Sasha gives the house papers to gunn for that night, so they own the house, why do they allow the gargs to stay there?  They may own the property but not the house anymore.

6. Remember when aryan left his ring with guy who died, and eventually sasha blackmailed him with it, and thats how Parvati found out he was bad?  Well if leaving the ring with that guy, did that really prove anything, could he have not just said yeh i went to talk to him or see him and my ring must have dropped it certainly doesnt prove him guilty.

7.  Considering Sasha is a bad guy and doesnt believe in indian values, how does he know stuff from the mahabharat and ramayanan and can recite it so perfectly

8. Where was the camera when krishna was playing that game of cards, didnt he notice it, cause the way they were showing it, it looked as if they were moving around with it with different views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskurahat thumbnail

Hmm..I agree with you.  There are many flaws in this serial.  But just to make a few minor corrections to your points above,

1.  Gargs and Aggarwals are the same last name.  They come from the same "root" last name.  I guess when babuji's brother separated from his family, he changed his last name to garg, since it is essentially the same thing, but he still gets to have a different identity.

2. It's true that Parth is Neeraj's son, but Neeraj is not babuji's brother's son.  Both him and Mitali (who seems to have disappeared after the leap) were Maaji's sister's kids.  When Maaji's sister died, Babuji and Maaji decided to take care of them.

I pretty much agree with the rest...in fact, I have one more point to add.  Vighyat is supposed to be Sonali's son, right? But before the leap, Sonali had only one son, Arjun...so where is he today and where did Vighyat come from?

I guess we just have to put all these mistakes down to the show being what it is...a serial.  The writers change so often that it's hard for them to keep up with what was originaly written!

M.

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ekta + Kahanii = Confusion and Torture!!!😆
DeepAnBH thumbnail

Saasha knows ramayan and Mahabharat. He just does not have any regards for them

And as far as Aaryan's ring is considered, Parvathi never did trust Aaryan completely. Guilt ridden Aaryan, though he was caught red-handed and started exposing himself

Agreed...the story is baseless

saroj thumbnail
The biggest flaw in the serial is when Monalika is shown of the same age as Shruti...Shruti must have been over 10 when Monalika was born...but they were shown as classmates....unless Shruti stayed in the same class for a decade???
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think vigyat is arjun ... and they changed his name. maybe coz even they forgot his actual name!