Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Dec 14 Update - More details

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends!!

Arti's update was perfect,but here is a small attempt to add on a few details for those interested (ref. to the post requesting for details).

Mallika-Jassi's lunch:
On Dec 13th, last scene was Mallika & Jassi enter a posh restaurent.The waiter pulls out Mallika's chair for her and looks akwardly at Jassi.He then pulls out a chair for her too but our clumsy Jassi quickly sits on the opposite chair! Mallika asks her if she'll have wine,Jassi says no,I dont drink.She asks the waiter for juice and Mallika asks for champagne.The waiter and Mallika both give Jassi weird looks and she then clarifies that she wants orange juice.

Dec 14:
Mallika tells Jassi that its weird for both of them to come out for lunch like this...as they both dislike each other.Jassi explains that "sorry Mam,u may not like me but i have no grudge against u". Then,as arti wrote Mallika goes on to say how Jassi is so so close to Armaan.she knows every tiny detail of his life,what time he sleeps,what time he gets up,where he goes and whom he meets...prob more than her,she knows him well.jassi looks uncomfortable.Mallika then says that she knows that there is someone other than her in Armaan's life...some other woman..last night when Armaan came to her,he was not 'her' Armaan...that she was losing him...we see Jassi uncomfortably clutching her glass of juice.
In between the waiter asks them to place the order,he gives a menucard to each of them.Mallika asks for some salad(sorry cant rem the name) and the waiter turns to Jassi.Jassi glances akwardly at the menu,her face looks like she cant understand a word.She pronounces an item with great difficulty and asks the waiter "yeh kya hota hai..?"(what is this?)
waiter says its an open veg sandwich.Jassi asks him to get that.
Mallika looks desperate..she asks Jassi for her opinion,what she would have done if she were in her place.Jassi says "i dont know Mam...i am not like other women...no man would ever desire me...maine pyar ko dekha hai,par jana nahi..(I have seen love but not known it)"
She says that Mallika still has a very imp place in Armaan's heart..its just the small fights between them and GM's probs that are affecting their relationship.
Raj then calls Mallika.She tells hin she'll meet him at the airport soon.

Raj is trying desperately to call Armaan to tell him abt the packet.He messages him finally.

Mallika gets up to go and says that she was expecting more from Jassi but she didnt tell her anything.Jassi says that Armaan still loves her...if she tries to revive their relationship by trying to be the Mallika he had fallen in love with,then she'll surely get back her Armaan.Mallika says sadly that she had planned Goa with exactly this motive...but it seems nothing can be done now.She asks the waiter to add the bill in her account and leaves.

Nazneen tells Jassi there's a packet for Armaan sir,what should we do? Jassi takes it and says she'll leave it in his cabin.
Pari comes and tells Jassi "Oh Jassi...how was the lunch?Was it great? and darling, hope u said thankyou to Mallika..." when pari is saying biting things to jassi,we are shown Neena Gupta(Nandini Sharma) enter GM.She comes to Pari and Jassi and hearing Pari babble about some dishes, she asks her if pari has heard about a dish(very very weird name..my expression was just like pari's on hearing it).Pari says she hasn't and nandini explains what it is(sorry didn't rem the exact words.)Jassi then takes Nandini around.Nandini says she is the new consultant(Public relations officer).She usually undertakes only international contracts but Armaan is a dear friend and so she has agreed to come to GM.When Jassi tells her who she is,and that she'll contact Armaan sir ,Nandini says "Oh i dont need to meet Armaan as i have met you...armaan has told me all abt you..and how well u handle the company.."jassi looks pleased.Jassi then thanks nandini for handling Pari.Nandini says that she cud nor bear her troubling Jassi.She tells Jassi that she believes that if someone does wrong to you,you must always give back to that person.After nandini leaves,jassi goes to collect the packet and looks at it in wonder.
Sometime in between armaan calls jassi.She tells him nandini has arrived.
She goes to her cabin and reads Armaan's letter again and again.She tells herself that all that she is today is only because of armaan sir and she can never pay back for all that he has done for her.We are shown the scenes between Armaan and Jassi at Raj's place,Armaan holding wada-paav,giving her the soft toy in the car,and last of he hugging her.Jassi then says that she must give back sumthing to him...this company...it's his and she will do anything to preserve it for him...
Nazneen enters and looks longingly a the packet.She asks Jassi what's in it? Jassi says how will she know as it is for armaan sir.Nazneen says "lets open it na jassi!" Jassi scolds her saying that's not a good thing and shoos her off.
Jassi then writes the resignation and goes to armaan's cabin with the letter and packet.She says "So armaan sir,u thought only u can give surprises? This is one from me too!" She is again looking at the packet when armaan enters.She gives him the letter and asks him to read it.Armaan reads it and looks shocked.He says "Jassi,resignation? Jassi tells him that whatever he had given her is all his;that GM's financial positon is better and the future looks bright.Armaan says that though better,GM's probs are not entirely over.Jassi tells him that GM is their strength and all will be fine but now she'll like to get back to her earlier position as his assistant.Armaan even looks guilty at this unselfish gesture of jassi's.He asks her one last time if she's sure and she assures him she is.Armaan leaves.
Jassi accidently drops the packet.Some softtoys and cards fall out.Jassi wonders aloud "What will armaan sir do with these?" She sees an envelope and unable to resist her curiosity she opens it and reads the letter inside it.(i'll give it in hindi and english)
It says
" Priya dost Armaan,
Yeh sab tumhe us badsoorat rishte ko kayam rakhne mein madad karenge...woh rishta tumhari badshakal jassi ke saath..."

(
"Dear friend Armaan,
These things will help you to maintain that ugly relationship...the ugly relationship you share with your ugly jassi"
)
Jassi is shocked.Camera focuses on jassi's face.

Thanks,

Edited by Daisy - 15 December 2004 at 5:39am

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 12:20am | IP Logged
thanks so much Daisy.. that's so nice of you to give such a detailed update.... wonderful update
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hey gr8 update buddy!
Gr8 job!
Thaks for that update!SmileSmile
alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 3:20am | IP Logged

thanks daisy, the dish name was labnese al makhouli i guess (but i think i am wrong) th name was really weird

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 5:43am | IP Logged
great update thanx
gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Great update Daisy!!!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 7:49am | IP Logged
         Thanks Daisy.This is so sweet of you.It was a very interesting episode.But the letter doesn't throw any bad light on Armaan,so why is Jassi so upset? It's raj who is calling her badsoorat and her relationship with Armaan ugly.I wonder what will happen now?
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the details. Nice update Clap

Go to top