Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 24 June 2007 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Hello Friends!Tongue

We are back with Discussion Of The Week!

Some conservative parents don't allow their daughters to wear jeans and top and tell them to wear sarees or something traditional. Now my question is, don't sarees reveal more than jeans and top? Sarees give sexier look than normal jeans and top. Then why do they tell them to wear sarees and not jeans and top?

Now my question is Should parents stop forcing their children to wear traditional clothes?

Should children be allowed to wear whatever they want?

Sometimes I feel that, some people wear clothes in which their parents think they are comfortable in but actually they are not. Is it the same case with you?

Do your parents force you to wear clothes that you don't want to?

We would like to know your opinion. So do share any thoughts that comes into your mind regarding this.Smile

Cheers

Fashion & Beauty Dev Team

Edited by *dels* - 24 June 2007 at 4:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletteblue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*.:::.* Discussion Of The Week *.:::*" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kggk_fan01

IF-Dazzler

kggk_fan01

Posted: 24 June 2007 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dels*

Hello Friends!Tongue

Some conservative parents don't allow their daughters to wear jeans and top and tell them to wear sarees or something traditional. Now my question is, don't sarees reveal more than jeans and top? Sarees give sexier look than normal jeans and top. Then why do they tell them to wear sarees and not jeans and top?

Sarees dont necessarily give a sexier look. It depends on the person.

Now my question is Should parents stop forcing their children to wear traditional clothes?

Yes, a person should be able to wear whatever they want.

haha, I kind of just said that. But not whatever they want, there might be some limits.

Sometimes I feel that, some people wear clothes in which their parents think they are comfortable in but actually they are not. Is it the same case with you?

No, not with me. I wear jeans and im comfortable in them.

nope, I can wear my own clothesEmbarrassed

We would like to know your opinion. So do share any thoughts that comes into your mind regarding this.Smile

Cheers

nice topic!Clap

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Dels great DOTW yaar Clap Clap Clap
I will be back later Wink

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Deluu! Great dotw yaar! Clap will be back! Wink

~Simz~

IF-Rockerz

~Simz~

Saath Phere Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Hello Friends!Tongue

I think it does depend upon how you wear a saree. For example take Tara (Saat Phere), Piya (kasamh Se)..You can call that sexy.....on the otherhand take Savitri (GKLB), Saloni (SP), Vidya (BMTD)..beautiful yet simple. Sarees either can be not revealing at all or it can reveal more than jeans and top.

yes...the parents should stop forcing the kids to wear traditional clothes.

Yes, they should...but there should be a limit.

No...I only wear clothes which r comfortable to me.

No, They allow me to wear what I want.

Great Thread.Clap Clap Clap

Edited by simran20 - 27 June 2007 at 7:41am

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Hello Friends!Tongue

Thats exactly what Im saying!LOL

Yes!! I mean we should be able to wear what we want. Though I do understand how some parents are conserned because their daughters wear really reavealing clothes, but others, I think they should stop.

Well, if its REALLY revealing, then I guess the parents should take action, but if just a skirt, then, I think they have no right to tell us what to wear!

Well, my parents really don't tell me what to wear, but if they feel Im wearing something I shouldn;t they do tell me.

Not reall, they just let me wear what I want. Even if they did, I really wouldn't listen to themErmm

Great discussion, Delma!Big smile

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 27 June 2007 at 11:31am

.:Ashi:.

IF-Rockerz

.:Ashi:.

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Hello Friends!Tongue

soooo true!! yes they def. reveal more. maybe their parents want them to remain within their culture and values...idk LOL

Yes, i think children shud be able to wear whatev they want...as long as there's a limitEmbarrassed

yes, as long as there are limits....like if its wayyyy to revealing then no, but if its just jeans and regular clothing, like jeans, then children shud be allowed. Big smile

No, i wear what im comfortable in and what i like, and which my parents approve of. like jeans and a top or something casual and simpleTongue

hahah noLOL

Awesome topic, Dels!Embarrassed

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 4:05am | IP Logged

yaaaaa, they should stop

yes, but they also should have a limit,
not to much revealing stuff.

no, i only wear clothes which r comfortable to me. Embarrassed

nop, they don't force me.

great tread & lovely questions Smile

Cheers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top