VOTE FOR NEXT SHOW

Posted: 16 years ago

i thought that we will move away from  romantic shows and see something different next fortnight . all this jdorama have diverse stories. please vote.personally i love them all , so this is a tough one.

Gokusen1 : A female yazuka (underworld) heir nurses dream of becoming a great teacher. She hides her yazuka connections and gets a job in high school. however her background and fighting skills come in handy when she ends up being homeroom teacher to a class of wild delinquients. can she make them change thier ways and pass the exam? the impressive cast includes oguri shun and matsujun(loved him here)

Nobuta wo produce: two bored students worlds apart decide to give thier quiet and bullied classmate nobuta a makeover and make her the most popular student, however there is someone who is out to ruin thier attempts. this is a story of friendshipness. the cast is A-class with yamapi, kame and maki.

Kurosagi: When his mother commits suicide after being swindled out of her life's savings, the protagonist turns swindler too but one that only targets other swindlers. this is somewhat like robinhood tale. however it is fun to see the lead beat swindlers at thier own game. his love interest is played by a disapproving law student . mind you there is only a hint and really no romance in there.the cast includes yamapi and maki

Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago

Umm, what's the story of each like?
aw man this is a tough one between Kurosagi and Nobuta wo Produce..i loved each one equally...*cries*...okie i vote for Kurosagi cause Yamapi looked slightly hotter in it..haha that leads me to my next SS😉
all are a bit complex but Kurosagi sounds the best to me 😊
Hmm, its hard to pick but I'll say Kurosagi
Kurosagi sounds good to me tooo.... 😛 I wish to see another robinhood tale 😳 [I lub cartoons 😆 ] Edited by MNMS - 16 years ago
KUROSAGI! Pi is at his best and lovehis pairing with Maki! 😃
hmm... hard choice but i would have to say nobuta wo produce

hm.....Gokusen..I like the storyline

I like Kurosagi as well! I am going to change it to Kurosagi.

Edited by *dels* - 16 years ago
hmmm... kurosagi sounds good