Paranormal

reincarnation...punar janam

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 24 June 2007 at 6:17am | IP Logged
we do everything possible in this life..apart fm eating drinking,working,loving achieving..and much more..but even when we do all this i still belive that life cannot be just that...it cant begin with birth and end with death..it is much much more than that..
in order to learn all lessons which life has to teach and exeperience all that is to be experienced one life cant be enuf.
so friends wht are ur views about reincarnation...do we take several births to keep learning until we bcome perfect ..or there will only be one birth after death on the judgement day..or death is the end..
i read in books about the experiences of a psychaitrist whose patients accidnetly got their memories of their previous lives while they were in the state of trance..the logic given in those books is pretty convincing...
ur views plsssssss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "reincarnation...punar janam" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 24 June 2007 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
wellcome back narjis Smile
i beleive in reincarnation.

will edit the post later Wink

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

hey thanx freind!!so glad to be back..but have to go again...
do lemme know more..check oput for books by an american pshychaitrist Dr brian .l.weiss

tumhari?

IF-Dazzler

tumhari?

Posted: 01 July 2007 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
i dont know about reincarnation i know about it but ont really believe in it but i do believe in life after death though.every body has their own believe and i find the idea pretty cool.

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by missmhow

Originally posted by friend_125

hey thanx freind!!so glad to be back..but have to go again...
do lemme know more..check oput for books by an american pshychaitrist Dr brian .l.weiss

hey narjis thanks.....iam postin after sucha long time.actually was busy in study problems...

well now its time2share my views on the very intrestin topic"reincarnation"..................i beleive strongly in reincrnation.i beleive dta we get our next rebirth[life]on the acount of our karma,s..i mean the good work n bad work done by us in our previous lives...so guys...we should always help everyone...and think good for everyone.it gives us mental satisfaction also n we,ll not be low in eyes of our god also doing this way..as true as said that--"love can only win over hatred".so yeah"pyar se hi nafrat ko jeeta jasakta hai.

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:05am | IP Logged
wow cool section nvr knew it existed anywaiiz..
I dun belive tht u will be born again but i do belive after u do u'll cum back on the Day of Judgement then god will decide where u go hell/heaven & den u go there... Embarrassed

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 11:34am | IP Logged
yeh....definately one day after death we all are judged by our one and only GOD.....
hey mrs .salmankhan...congratz for being this.. LOL kidding.i think u r a great fan of him.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top