Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishiya thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Believe

So coreect ur knowledge....it call CasteπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

yeah CASTE but this time i m totaly mad on the website u have givin i dont even no whether i shlould say thanks to u or what ... πŸ˜•

aishiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

Why why getting angry my friend? when you are debating about one thing..........dont say you are always correct...accept -ve things also....am ready to accept my faults...πŸ˜ƒ..πŸ˜ƒ

i am not getting mad on u my dear , but i am mad on this website which u have givin ,,,,but if u have felt that i am mad on u so sorry .. but i am not ...but actually this website has really hurt me not only me but all the muslim memrebers i beleive..

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aishiya

i am agree with you .ofcourse me and my friend used to talk about our religion but have not used any words which hurt us,,,..what if somebody give u this sort of website!!! please do read comments area in this website .

visit the following link.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm

thanks

First of all i not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, if i hurt you i dont mind to say Sorry for that...😊okieπŸ˜ƒ

its not my website............cos just b4 i read that.....you can comment there if they telling worng...i dont have prob....😊

Try to read other religious books too.....then ask what caste system..i explain in 2nd page what cast system in hindu's , When i tell in all religion have Caste, you not agree......😊

OK you accept there's CASTE in all religion....

SORRY if I hurt anyone...😊 No intension to hurt anyone here ok

Edited by Believe - 16 years ago
kabhi_21 thumbnail

Afsoos etney agndey comments deeye gey hain non-muslims ke taraf sey... waisey iss mein appka response kiss naam sey or koan sa? and do u thing this is right to do so? i am really getting mad on these ppl , anyway , i think i should go some where to forget this website...

SUCH a 😑

before you ppl delete my comment or give furthur warning please have look at this website .. then u will know y i m getting mad

Are u talking of IF????

then this website was really cheerful its only past two weeks i am seeing this happening, the reason noone knows... but it is happening... who can rectify it... well us.... is nt itπŸ˜›

kabhi_21 thumbnail

i am agree with you .ofcourse me and my friend used to talk about our religion but have not used any words which hurt us,,,..what if somebody give u this sort of website!!! please do read comments area in this website .

visit the following link.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm

thanks

Ohh u r talking of this website.... well this is not a topic to discuss this website contents, its about castes and its effects and whether it should be abolished.... so I think u can open a new topic siting this website...

BTW for your information, there are many websites in the world which spread hatred for other religions, there are for hindu religion, Islam, Christian, Seekh, and Buddhists. However its each country's decision whether to or not ban such websites. Since this websites are opened and are not governed by law of particular land. You can not take action against them. and such websites come everyday. We are having problems in India against the website of Orkut for offensive material on Shivaji Maharaj, India and Balasaheb Thakrey. But we dont have choice but to ban the site. Youtube is banned in Thailand for offensive material regarding, king or something.

Coming to the topic you mentioned that all the hindus can go to temple. In the very early days, shudras were not allowed to come in temples. The days are changing but the castes in India in the present generation are there only for polititians who use them for their vote politics. Otherwise I dont know who my friend is, whats his caste or religion, or which state he is from. For me he is a person who is nice and can be a friend.

-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabhi_21

Ohh u r talking of this website.... well this is not a topic to discuss this website contents, its about castes and its effects and whether it should be abolished.... so I think u can open a new topic siting this website...

BTW for your information, there are many websites in the world which spread hatred for other religions, there are for hindu religion, Islam, Christian, Seekh, and Buddhists. However its each country's decision whether to or not ban such websites. Since this websites are opened and are not governed by law of particular land. You can not take action against them. and such websites come everyday. We are having problems in India against the website of Orkut for offensive material on Shivaji Maharaj, India and Balasaheb Thakrey. But we dont have choice but to ban the site. Youtube is banned in Thailand for offensive material regarding, king or something.

Coming to the topic you mentioned that all the hindus can go to temple. In the very early days, shudras were not allowed to come in temples. The days are changing but the castes in India in the present generation are there only for polititians who use them for their vote politics. Otherwise I dont know who my friend is, whats his caste or religion, or which state he is from. For me he is a person who is nice and can be a friend.

Ya in all religion changes happening..........then main eg: Pure religious countries like afgan People dont like Thaliban rule.... Kingdom  Dubai ,Qutar, Kuwait etc changed a lot, In saudi arabia....people want changes...its natural people want changes...its happening also😊

sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabhi_21

I agree with you Abhi.

Aishiya Im sry if this comes like a lecture or preachy stuff but these are my two bits. We all know that there are such websites are all over the place. I dont think you should let those affect you. The people who construct those sites do that with an intention of targetting common people who will get affected by the content of the site and start getting together to create some sort of a disturbance in the air.

You gotta be strong, open-minded n learn to live with each and every type of person or society in this world, cus you will find different kinds of people all over with views of their own. You will go nuts trying to fight/justify/argue with those who dont agree with your religion or the food you eat or the way you dress or the way you speak! Some people are best ignored.

And if you really wan to believe in something, believe this... that 'most' of the people you meet would wanna co-exist with each others beliefs and ways of life. You should help them and yourself to maintain that state and not let anyone else disturb the balance. We need this to be an approach today...to help everyone lead a peaceful life 😊
-Believe- thumbnail

Some talk big things........preactly they dont do anything....Every religion has goods and bads, am not against any religion...if somebody start blame a particuler religion, rectify karna padtha hey.... 😊 This is DEBATE so Debate hota hey....you can express your views.......its not mean insult or humiliate. If someone thinking like that, they are not capable for debate.😊

Coool always...

&

Just chill

Edited by Believe - 16 years ago
aishiya thumbnail
uffff
aik to mujhey ye samjh anhi atee key meri haar baat he appko wrong side pey he kayon samjh ate haiii

anyway
jab is link poster ko pata tha key it can hurt someone"s feeling y he/she had posted here? link mein ney send nahi ke the .. mein debate he kar rahe the appney link send ke .. jo key kissi muslim key leye baradashat karna mushkal hai .. pey oss pey gussey ho arhe hoon...

or ye "just chill n cool down" mujhey bhi pata hai .. but jab koi iss tarha ke harkat karey to gussa ana aik natural see baat hai.. =)

or mr. beleive aggar app against nahi ho kissi bhi mazhib key to phir kam az kam ye link bhi post na karetey ya phir kam az kam next plz dont post such a links......

anyway

mujhey pata hai abb phir loog mujhey wrong he samjho gey .. cuz yahaan mein aik hoon or app kaffe log ho... 😳