Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

linkin

Goldie

linkin

Posted: 06 August 2005 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
hey guyz i jus noticed i diink dat jk might be tryin to show resemblances between harry an hus parents see james had jet black hair o does harry, lily had red hair so does ginny Tongue wat do u dink?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "odd resemblances" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Princess_K~*

Goldie

*~Princess_K~*

Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

wellSmile...it is a resemblance...

I'v never thought of it before like that...

Cheers,

Edited by *~Princess_K~* - 07 August 2005 at 5:12am

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 06 August 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
lol I doubt Vivacious Virgo was hinting that Harry and Ginny are siblings... or maybe I'm blonder than I expected...

But yes, many people have noticed the L/J and H/G paralell. It's one of the things H/G fans use to support that pairing.

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 06 August 2005 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Rashmi*

lol I doubt Vivacious Virgo was hinting that Harry and Ginny are siblings... or maybe I'm blonder than I expected...

But yes, many people have noticed the L/J and H/G paralell. It's one of the things H/G fans use to support that pairing.

lol....my sentiments exactly.....
and if harry and ginny were siblings then it would kinda be wierd - them dating and all!!!! and what about the rest of the weasleys???

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 07 August 2005 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i think vivacious virgo was only hinting at the matching of couples.  Like how harry parents were matched... maybe harry and ginny are matched for each other... the link or the hint being the similarities in hair colour

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:33am | IP Logged

ya thats right!james and lily married so maybe harry n ginny may marry too.but u noe firstly lets hope that harry survives that long!Cry

Charmed1

Charmed1

Posted: 07 August 2005 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
every1 always says harry's a ton like his dad Big smile

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 08 August 2005 at 3:35am | IP Logged
ok this is confusing now

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.