Forum Games

   

DEDICATE A SONG (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 74

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005

Posts: 111723

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by canadians

Dedicate the Song to  Thameem"Babli aunty" LOL
pal pal pal pal palat palat jab kamar ghumaye aur hosh udaye oye bubbly
are latoo ghumaike chakkar chalaike loot le ho duniya ko thenga dikhaike

Awwww...how sweet Moni...."bunty uncle".. thank u thank u....thambu kush huaBig smile 

okie here's my dedication to sweet n salty LOL Moni ...Wink

Yunhi dil ko agar
Gudgudaate raho
Yunhi aankhein agar
Tum milaate raho
Yunhi nazarein agar
Tum churaate raho
Yunhi paas agar
Aate raho jaate raho
Ek na ek din mohabbat
Haan mohabbat
Ho jaayegi... WinkEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DEDICATE A SONG (Page 3)" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

canadians

IF-Rockerz

canadians

Joined: 09 August 2006

Posts: 8141

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Dedicate the song to my cutie Tanvi Embarrassed
Yeah!Sexy
Sexy lady on da floor
keep the coming back for more
Chori Chori kiya re
DIl yeh Dil liya re
Chori Chori Kiya re
Dil yeh Dil liya re
jadu se jadu kiya re
kiya re

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Joined: 29 December 2006

Posts: 2072

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by canadians

Dedicate the song to my cutie Tanvi Embarrassed
Yeah!Sexy
Sexy lady on da floor
keep the coming back for more
Chori Chori kiya re
DIl yeh Dil liya re
Chori Chori Kiya re
Dil yeh Dil liya re
jadu se jadu kiya re
kiya re

awww...thnxx moni...ur soo sweet

canadians

IF-Rockerz

canadians

Joined: 09 August 2006

Posts: 8141

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by desichick4eva

Originally posted by canadians

Dedicate the song to my cutie Tanvi Embarrassed
Yeah!Sexy
Sexy lady on da floor
keep the coming back for more
Chori Chori kiya re
DIl yeh Dil liya re
Chori Chori Kiya re
Dil yeh Dil liya re
jadu se jadu kiya re
kiya re

awww...thnxx moni...ur soo sweet

woh to main hoonEmbarrassedLOL

canadians

IF-Rockerz

canadians

Joined: 09 August 2006

Posts: 8141

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by canadians

Dedicate the Song to  Thameem"Babli aunty" LOL
pal pal pal pal palat palat jab kamar ghumaye aur hosh udaye oye bubbly
are latoo ghumaike chakkar chalaike loot le ho duniya ko thenga dikhaike

Awwww...how sweet Moni...."bunty uncle".. thank u thank u....thambu kush huaBig smile 

okie here's my dedication to sweet n salty LOL Moni ...Wink

Yunhi dil ko agar
Gudgudaate raho
Yunhi aankhein agar
Tum milaate raho
Yunhi nazarein agar
Tum churaate raho
Yunhi paas agar
Aate raho jaate raho
Ek na ek din mohabbat
Haan mohabbat
Ho jaayegi... WinkEmbarrassed

thankoooooooooo babli auntyLOL

urber

IF-Dazzler

urber

Joined: 03 September 2006

Posts: 4949

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
this song iz for person above me ^^ canadians Embarrassed

andekhi anjani si..
pagli si deewani si..
jane woh kaisi hogi re..
chori se chupke chupke..
bethi hai dil mein chhupke..
jaane woh kaisi hogi re..

urber

IF-Dazzler

urber

Joined: 03 September 2006

Posts: 4949

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
this song iz for person above me ^^ canadians Embarrassed

kehdo ke tum mere dil mein rahoge..
kehdo ke tum mujhse dosti karoge..

canadians

IF-Rockerz

canadians

Joined: 09 August 2006

Posts: 8141

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by urber

this song iz for person above me ^^ canadians Embarrassed

andekhi anjani si..
pagli si deewani si..
jane woh kaisi hogi re..
chori se chupke chupke..
bethi hai dil mein chhupke..
jaane woh kaisi hogi re..

hey urber , itz MoniTongue

thankooooooooooooo I really like these songsEmbarrassedBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Name/sing any song... NehAditya8791 8 442 08 June 2009 at 5:48pm
By shamma92
sing a song in washroom

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

*Simran* 106 2892 04 March 2009 at 9:46pm
By -Dreamy_Girl-
song in head

2 3 4 5 6 7

Inspector Sahib 53 1500 11 May 2008 at 5:05am
By *Simran*
rate a song

2 3 4

*Simran* 24 928 27 March 2008 at 7:03am
By Cute_Tulip
here's sharukh's fav rap song!!!!! meranamram 1 274 22 March 2008 at 7:17pm
By .Mandy.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Forum Games Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.