Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

how can you tell if a guy is in 2 u??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

takemeaway

takemeaway

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged

ok so heres the deal..im a teenage girl..and i was at this party..and i saw this really hawt guy looking at me and i couldn't tell if he wanted to talk to me or not..well i did wanna talk to him but i was TOO SHY.

so i've been thinking about him a lot..lol

SO THIS IS A QUESTION FOR THE GUYS...WHAT ARE SOME SIGNS THAT YOU GIVE SIGNALING YOU ARE INTERESTED???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baby gal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how can you tell if a guy is in 2 u??" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 24 June 2007 at 6:47am | IP Logged
LOL LOL i guess u r in lovv with him na????? Wink Wink

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 10:25am | IP Logged
^Janvi.. she did not talk to him.. she was too shy to talk to him..

Okey.. your turn teenage girl.. talk to him.. talk in a nice burger wayyyyyyyy.. so that he gets attracted towards yew ;)..

Somehow also ask him if he has any girlfriend.. you know who spares hot guysssssssss!! Wink LOL LOL

tumhari?

IF-Dazzler

tumhari?

Posted: 01 July 2007 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
i dont think you should be shy to talk first i hae always seen girls wiating for the guy to make the first move. and guys are as shy as girls i know from my friend he was so shy asking his girl out

~viral~

Groupbie

~viral~

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Takemeaway, you are just an teeange girl so don't go for love stuff now, wait for it, you will have better luck with that when you are near 18 or out of college. Most "hot guys" are just advantage seekers. they are aware of their looks so for them a girl, most of the time, is just a temporary enjoyment. so wait for it and focus on education and other things right now. sorry, just my opinion, it's up to you whatever you want to do.

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

IF-Sizzlerz

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
guys r usually mean to girls they like..weirdos LOL

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~viral~

Takemeaway, you are just an teeange girl so don't go for love stuff now, wait for it, you will have better luck with that when you are near 18 or out of college. Most "hot guys" are just advantage seekers. they are aware of their looks so for them a girl, most of the time, is just a temporary enjoyment. so wait for it and focus on education and other things right now. sorry, just my opinion, it's up to you whatever you want to do.

I agree. When they know it well, they might use it againist u. They probably just wanna have fun with u. So play it safe. U can't flirt and talk to him as much as u want just don't get carried away.

btw I'm just like u. LOL a shy teen... but sometimes I do flirt too. Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top