Special Squad

kuljeet randhawa's best performance!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 11:14am | IP Logged

whether as shaina or othrwise.....i think the last case.....(manish naithani).......was by far....the best performance kuljeet randhawa has given....... she yelled ....screamed, smiled, laughed, flirted, was rude, submitted, fainted, apologised........ expressed a million emotions....... it was jus too amazing.......

excluding all aryan shaina scenes.....i think shaina's best scene ever is the scene when she interrogates naithani in her cabin....and when she holds his collar.......tht was the coolest thing she's ever done....other than jumping off a building into aryan's arms of course!!!!!!LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kuljeet randhawa's best performance!" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Of course..... She was damn aggressive in this episode.... that word is too less to express her acting... vove Clap

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 24 June 2007 at 4:17am | IP Logged
haha..... u knw what......
yesterday.....i was watchin ss..... and before it started....i was telling my little 11 yr old sister...tht this is gonna be one of the best episodes...... even she has seen all episodes of ss....so she asked me...."which one is this?".... i was watching ss and so i answered her very absentmindedly.... "arrey....shaina gets very angry in this episode...watch",..... to which my sis replied...."ha! she gets angry in every episode!!!!".....lol LOL

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 24 June 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Of course.... Your lil sister is right Resh...... She does get angry in every episode LOL Lekin the episode could have been best described as saying "The first time, she slaps hard a guy" not disappointing her die hard fans Wink

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by widluv2aryan

whether as shaina or othrwise.....i think the last case.....(manish naithani).......was by far....the best performance kuljeet randhawa has given....... she yelled ....screamed, smiled, laughed, flirted, was rude, submitted, fainted, apologised........ expressed a million emotions....... it was jus too amazing.......

excluding all aryan shaina scenes.....i think shaina's best scene ever is the scene when she interrogates naithani in her cabin....and when she holds his collar.......tht was the coolest thing she's ever done....other than jumping off a building into aryan's arms of course!!!!!!LOL

i totally agree with you resh...i mean, watching her expressions, i could actually feel the turmoil raging inside herClap...i could imagine myself waning under so much pressure - the complexity of the case, Shotgun's rudeness and non-cooperation, Ved Sahab's constantly resounding taunts, Manish Nathani's shrewdness and totally irritating arroganceAngry...damn...she did a fantabulous job man...!ClapClapClap kudos to her!!Big smile

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 3:43am | IP Logged
and i second u on tht one too nandini!!! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top