India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Update 12/14/04

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Ok guys i have tried my best to do a good update. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Pooja's parents and pooja come to ronit's house and Rasik bhai asks if that is house. The watchman their thinks they have come for the job and asks them where is the lagguage. Pooja says that they have to come to meet Ronit's parents and they know about it. The watchman calls Ronit's parents to confirm and lets them in.

In between Ronit is in his office signing some documents and looks like Mr Gujaral wanted to keep him busy their. Other employees come and they want him to stay for some more time, but he is so happy and he says not today and he needs to go home soon.

Ronit's parents are sitting and pooja parents come in and they are standing and talking. Pooja's mom does not even want them to sit. Ronit's dad asks them to sit down. Ronit's mom asks pooja how she is feeling and pooja says she is doing better.

Rasik bhai says that he has come to invite them to their daughter's engagement (hmm i thought they did not want engagement and wanted marriage directly). Mr Gujaral gets a call and he excuses himself. Mrs Gujral says "ab samji" and she gets up and goes to get her check book. She asks rasik bhai how much does he want? and they are surprised at her question...and they say they have come to invite and not take anything from them. Mrs gujaral tells that she understands all plans of their and if she gives them check know it is better that got what they wanted at the beginning and they do not need to do extra drama.

Pooja and her parents are shocked and pooja tells to control on what is she talking. She tells her they have not come to take anything and then probably she needs to receive something like "humanity" and since that cannot be given with check or even deposited, she cannot do anything and they move away from their.

Outside there bunglow we see Ronit with all gifts for them and very happy. He apologizes to them for being late and says that his dad has asked to do some job. He wants to have lunch with them and then they can leave. Rasik bhai says we are not hungry and that his stomach is already so full...Ronit sees the sadness on their face and asks them what the matter is...pooja says to find out from her parents and they leave.

At home Milind has come to meet poornima and he has something to show her. He has the engagement ring. He asks poornima how is it and she says it is very beautiful. Just then rasik bhai enters and poornima asks if they finished inviting everyone. Rasik bhai is very quite and he does not want to talk anything and he goes and shuts himself in a room.

Ronit comes home and he asks what happened to pooja's parents and he tells that they were not fair with them and they should apologize to them. Mrs gujaral is furious and tells Ronit that he might have forgotten who he is but not them. Ronit is rude to her and Mrs gujaral says to that he should know how to talk to his mom. To which he replies that if she behaved like his mom then he would have spoken to her like a son. Ronit says that he did not expect this from his dad. He kept his promise to do the work and his father probably did not care for the promise and just like other business deals, he thought that he could lie and get the work done. Ronit says he will leave the house.

Mrs gujaral is shown concerned and Annie says that he will not leave the house and that he would have done that long back if he had to do. She is also angry that he rejected Annie and disrespected Mrs gujaral. But Mrs gujaral is concerned that Ronit may go and apologize to them for they did and she does not want that to happen.

Ronit comes to pooja's house and he apologizes on behalf of his parents. Pooja is furious and says that their is no need to say sorry and that they should end it know. He says that he will not go until he speaks to her parents. rasik bhai on hearing the noise asks pooja to let the person in and sees Ronit their. Ronit literraly begs him for forgiveness and rasik bhai says that he is no one to forgive and that at this time, it is not right for him to come here as people may create some wrong opinions. Rasik bhai goes into his room and pooja's mom closes the door. Ronit is still standing their and he tells pooja that in 24 hours his parents will come and apologize to them and if not she will never see his face again. Pooja is shocked and freez.

Edited by smisha - 14 December 2004 at 8:50pm

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
wow Smisha, great update... Looks like we posted at the same time.. So, ur typing is much faster than mine.. LOL thanks..
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

ya really....i think we all where typing at the same time....coz ven i started to write there was no update...and now fourLOL...

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Hey gr8 update smisha!
Gr8 job!
Thaks for that update!SmileSmile
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Great update and to the point.

I wonder if the makers are going off the track?? It seems they have lost the zest which the serial showed when it first started.Wink

Rifhat

Edited by Rifhat - 15 December 2004 at 3:38am
Pooja1226 Newbie
Pooja1226
Pooja1226

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:17am | IP Logged
This is getting a little silly now. I mean why drag it out like this...but I guess this will be what Pooja probably needs to believe that Ronit has changed! 
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
wow!!! gr8 update!!! Clap it must have been a gr8 episode!!! pity i can't see it!!! Cry Cry Cry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top