Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

Love Stories (Page 6)

prithvi lover IF-Rockerz
prithvi lover
prithvi lover

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
arre bhai! jab apun ki puri life hi love story hain to book ki kya zaroorat!!!!!!!! Wink
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurifan

Originally posted by panache

Originally posted by anju101

oh! Yeah! Heartbreaker is good!

Have you read the rest of her collection the thriller/romance ones. I love the story of Noah Clayborne and Nick's sister Jordan! Awesome!! Embarrassed

Actually, i did read natural born charmer.Real good one....My fav is the story of Phoebe's sister and the Quarterback! I forgot the name of the book though!! That's really hilarious & emotional!!Smile

I just Started reading Julie's thrillers...the start was really good..and i was also wondering if Noah was gonna have his own story and when?..thanks for clearing that up.. Smile

pheobe's sister one is This Heart Of Mine...that is a really nice book...i just feel that in her books and Julie's, you just get lost...It is really good.. Big smile

oh! man! now...looks like i spilled the secret of  noah!Ouch

But its a good one...enjoy!

Panache have u read Saving Grace of Julie?? or Christina Dodd's Prescott series...

Actually, i have not read any of christina Dodd's works!

Are you kiddin' me..I never miss out on her books..Wink i am a big Julie Garwood fan. Yes, I have read Saving Grace..If you are interested and would like to email Julie let me know.Embarrassed.I email her from time to time and she responds back each and every time.Smile.She has another historical romance coming out soon..Smile

sparkling_gems IF-Sizzlerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurifan

oh! Yeah! Heartbreaker is good!

Have you read the rest of her collection the thriller/romance ones. I love the story of Noah Clayborne and Nick's sister Jordan! Awesome!! Embarrassed

Actually, i did read natural born charmer.Real good one....My fav is the story of Phoebe's sister and the Quarterback! I forgot the name of the book though!! That's really hilarious & emotional!!Smile

I just Started reading Julie's thrillers...the start was really good..and i was also wondering if Noah was gonna have his own story and when?..thanks for clearing that up.. Smile

pheobe's sister one is This Heart Of Mine...that is a really nice book...i just feel that in her books and Julie's, you just get lost...It is really good.. Big smile

oh! man! now...looks like i spilled the secret of  noah!Ouch

But its a good one...enjoy!

Panache have u read Saving Grace of Julie?? or Christina Dodd's Prescott series...

Actually, i have not read any of christina Dodd's works!

Are you kiddin' me..I never miss out on her books..Wink i am a big Julie Garwood fan. Yes, I have read Saving Grace..If you are interested and would like to email Julie let me know.Embarrassed.I email her from time to time and she responds back each and every time.Smile.She has another historical romance coming out soon..Smile

Well, if you enjoy romance novels then u must read Christina Dodd's "Just the way you are"...

I have heard latest novel of Julie is Shadow Dance though i haven't read it yet. but my friends were telling me that it is very nice and sweet novel .. btw what are you reading these days??

putturani Goldie
putturani
putturani

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Is there anyway I can read anything online? Because I have little access to
books otherwise. I mean, I do, but not love stories. Embarrassed
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 4:58am | IP Logged
@ Putturani.. You can read fanfictions which many readers have posted online or you can visit our writers corner for stories.. However IF does not support Piracy of books and giving links to free books is piracy. Smile
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Sirius*Ysh~

ok ill admit it
! i love romance and reading romance books... i read mills n boon for the heck of it but ill tell u Meg Cabot's mediator is adoraable romance story...

my type of romance si were it starts with both of them hate each other and then it grows to love!

in that category Falling for Him (mills n boon) is lovely Embarrassed

I don't have to admit it coz I really like them.....it's not like I'm hiding that....Embarrassed.....well yah I hated Princess Diaries, the book and the movie so I never watched or read any thing related to that..............and the first series book I read was Mediator from Meg Cabot.............aww I loved it like heaven..............and then since I had bought all the 6 books...so my friends like 8 or 9 of them...we used to pass it on...like I read one book and then I gave it to the next person and I'll be reading the 2nd book and then i'll pass it to the next person...it was a long chain and was so much fun reading.......2 friends of mine went crazy over Jesse

There's this All American Girl too…it's really good…well the saving the president part might be boring but the rest was okay and the best scenes were the ones which almost everyone would like….of coz I won't mention which scenes………..and hhmmmmmm….oh yah..the 2nd  book was totally boring, Ready Or Not, it was as if she was forced to write that book and actually she was in a way, her fans requested her to write a 2nd book………but her Mediator books are the best only……………and then there's his author Karen Rose, her books are great too but I've just read I'm Watching You………It's ssssssooooo good!! While reading I felt she beat Meg Cabot too………..and I'm going to read her, Karen Rose's, other books too…….her books aren't in series but the main characters in one book might be supporting characters in the other book and the supporting characters in one book may also be a supporting character in another book or even the main lead…..in that way the book are connected but they are not in series…..

Sumra

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@ Sumra : Im a huge fan of Meg's work and Princeses Dairies i really loved it, but my favourite remains All American Girl.. It was a lovely novel and was sam's character..However i still havnt read its 2nd part..

However i havnt heard abt Karen Rose so i doubt her books are avaliable here..
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

o.k..here i go...again...as pooja closed my thread! Ouch

But anyways..Even though i am a serious reader..i like romance novels too..

My Fav Authors in this genre - Whitney my Love/Judith McNaught, For the Roses/Julie Garwood...All Nora Robert's works....

omg...you're a Nora Robert's fan too...i love her books and julie garwood is really awesome too..

i've read so many nora roberts books and love all of them...

julie garwood's stories are great as well... Big smile

Nora Roberts is like god! Embarrassed I love love love her so much! EmbarrassedSmile  Her writing style is just beautiful! Big smile
Me too, I've read tooo many of her books and I'm still on it.  I also want to try her mysteries, as J.D Robb!

Go to top