Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
oh! Yeah! Heartbreaker is good!

Have you read the rest of her collection the thriller/romance ones. I love the story of Noah Clayborne and Nick's sister Jordan! Awesome!! Embarrassed

Actually, i did read natural born charmer.Real good one....My fav is the story of Phoebe's sister and the Quarterback! I forgot the name of the book though!! That's really hilarious & emotional!!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Stories (Page 5)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 6:18am | IP Logged
i love love stories...in fact...even when i am reading a book and it is really not a love story...in my dreams i turn it in to oneLOLmy favorite love story would be.....hmmmm....some one between born confused/just ella/and the book im reading right now...Twilight, but if i had to choose, i would say Twilight....because it is super cute while born confused was not only a love story but also a religious sort of book....but both are like the best! for a love story...you may not know what big of a fan i am for them....I'd stay up till 2 reading themEmbarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 6:51am | IP Logged
^^ Same here! LOL I want the ingredient of romance in every story! LOL Even our novels in urdu and english dis year our love stories! LOL I have read just ella.. i have even watched a movie.. But as love story i didnt like it much... But it was still cute! Tongue

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panache

Have you read the rest of her collection the thriller/romance ones. I love the story of Noah Clayborne and Nick's sister Jordan! Awesome!! Embarrassed

Actually, i did read natural born charmer.Real good one....My fav is the story of Phoebe's sister and the Quarterback! I forgot the name of the book though!! That's really hilarious & emotional!!Smile

I just Started reading Julie's thrillers...the start was really good..and i was also wondering if Noah was gonna have his own story and when?..thanks for clearing that up.. Smile

pheobe's sister one is This Heart Of Mine...that is a really nice book...i just feel that in her books and Julie's, you just get lost...It is really good.. Big smile

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anju101

I just Started reading Julie's thrillers...the start was really good..and i was also wondering if Noah was gonna have his own story and when?..thanks for clearing that up.. Smile

pheobe's sister one is This Heart Of Mine...that is a really nice book...i just feel that in her books and Julie's, you just get lost...It is really good.. Big smile

oh! man! now...looks like i spilled the secret of  noah!Ouch

But its a good one...enjoy!

Edited by panache - 25 August 2007 at 10:06pm

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 4:35am | IP Logged
omg noooo love stories and romance make me sick LOL LOL Confused i hate em LOL

sparkling_gems

IF-Rockerz

sparkling_gems

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I am a romance freak.. and i really love reading love stories and my favs are Judith's Kingdom of Dreams, Jude's Wishes, Julia's Bridgerton series, and I read one frm Rose series of Julie garwood .. i think it was white rose (Douglus and Isabel)

sparkling_gems

IF-Rockerz

sparkling_gems

Posted: 26 August 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anju101

oh! man! now...looks like i spilled the secret of  noah!Ouch

But its a good one...enjoy!

Panache have u read Saving Grace of Julie?? or Christina Dodd's Prescott series...

Edited by gaurifan - 26 August 2007 at 12:23pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top