Debate Mansion

Authors ,their characters and You (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 9:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Authors ,their characters and You (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by T.

Originally posted by jasunap

Originally posted by Believe

So all like "A Suitable Boy", i realy enjoyed that book Smile

sorry believe, i found the book too tedious and prosiac and long winded.  way too verbose for my liking!!!

I found it too long as well. Not satisfied as I had heard many good things about it and it ended up being "much ado about nothing".

that's what i felt when i read anna karenina by tolstoy.  i read it half way thru last year...abhi tak poora padhna haiLOL

shweetie pie, most people do find tolstoy and even thomas hardy verbose.  though i loved jude the obscure and tess of d'ubervilles, i found the return of the native by hardy  maddeningly verbose!!  another author i absolutely think is wonderful is dostovsky..but again he is soooooooooo long winded in his narration....

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:13am | IP Logged

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:24am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:28am | IP Logged

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:38am | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL

kis key uper hans rahi hai jaya.....gauri keyAngry....LOL

absolutely...main to usiko jaanti hoon...usike saath liberties le sakti hoon...waise bhi woh meri woh hai Wink..lekin aap kyon yeh saara sawaal kar rahe hain????

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:42am | IP Logged

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:49am | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL

kis key uper hans rahi hai jaya.....gauri keyAngry....LOL

absolutely...main to usiko jaanti hoon...usike saath liberties le sakti hoon...waise bhi woh meri woh hai Wink..lekin aap kyon yeh saara sawaal kar rahe hain????

LOL because I am reading my fav author...Jaya...hereLOL.....ROFL@ woh meri woh haiLOL

hey.....in light fiction category....i mean the books that you can actually enjoy reading, put them down, and forget about them ..... any suggestions thereSmile

hey shweetie, i will suggest some authors like george mikes...he is hilarious. you must try reading some of the old books of victoria holt...there is mystrey, murder and romance in them...books like shivering sands, the serpent woman, legend of the seventh virgin, night of the seventh moon...they are all interesting...romantic and has a touch of crime to it..., check these out...will tell you more as i remember them...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top