Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Authors ,their characters and You (Page 10)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by greatmaratha

Hey MQT, I quite relate to what u say.   IF changed my reading habits... and that affected me quite a bit...  and possibly the reason behind greatmaratha as wellTongue

Demons and Angels and Dan Brown raised a whole lot of questions in mind and thats got me now starting the "Holy Blood, Holy Grail".  Its interesting.

Demons & Angels, I read as well Big smile and in fact, I liked it more than Da Vinci code.  

Me too.  Liked it much better than Da Vinci Code.  I quite enjoyed the Digital Fortress too, but the fourth one was a colossal disaster!  made me wonder how someone who wrote Demons and Angels could write that one.

mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Me too.  Liked it much better than Da Vinci Code.  I quite enjoyed the Digital Fortress too, but the fourth one was a colossal disaster!  made me wonder how someone who wrote Demons and Angels could write that one.

LOL..  I was warned about that..  Good!  Clearly not reading, unless I get very curious...
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

S.priya=greatmaratha???DisapproveGeekSmile ye kab hua...and wats that id mean ?smthing related to MH state?

bak2topic....

Reading Vykam Mohammed basheer's short stories....Smile

http://www.shelterbelt.com/KJ/basheer1.html

Edited by Believe - 07 July 2007 at 4:48am
Morgoth IF-Veteran Member
Morgoth
Morgoth

--

Posted: 07 July 2007 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Demons and Angels and Dan Brown raised a whole lot of questions in mind and thats got me now starting the "Holy Blood, Holy Grail".  Its interesting.

welcome back, greatmaratha LOL i see you too have joined the club. Tongue

yes, Angels and Demons is much much better than the Da Vinci Code. its perspective on amalgamating science and religion is quite refreshing.

Btw, other light books include Bridget Jones's Diary (downright hilarious) or any books by Meg Cabot.

Morgoth IF-Veteran Member
Morgoth
Morgoth

--

Posted: 07 July 2007 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Hey MQT, I quite relate to what u say.   IF changed my reading habits... and that affected me quite a bit...  and possibly the reason behind greatmaratha as wellTongue

Demons & Angels, I read as well Big smile and in fact, I liked it more than Da Vinci code.  

Is that Deception Point? Yes, it was rather predictable. Boring White-Housey Drama. Dan Brown employs the same plot techniques in every story. Its quite easy to figure out who the antagonist is if you read one of them.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 07 July 2007 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T.

welcome back, greatmaratha LOL i see you too have joined the club. Tongue

yes, Angels and Demons is much much better than the Da Vinci Code. its perspective on amalgamating science and religion is quite refreshing.

Btw, other light books include Bridget Jones's Diary (downright hilarious) or any books by Meg Cabot.

Hug  But I am not a old war relic veteran Wink  I am a rockerz Cool  the hot and cool and happening variety LOLLOL

How could I forget Bridget Jones diary....  thats reallly something U want to read when U want to laugh ur mind out.... 

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 07 July 2007 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T.

Is that Deception Point? Yes, it was rather predictable. Boring White-Housey Drama. Dan Brown employs the same plot techniques in every story. Its quite easy to figure out who the antagonist is if you read one of them.

Yes.  very true.  But despite that, i still liked Digital Fortress and Angels and Demons... 

Go to top