Authors ,their characters and You - Page 8

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Demons & Angels, I read as well 😃 and in fact, I liked it more than Da Vinci code.  

Me too.  Liked it much better than Da Vinci Code.  I quite enjoyed the Digital Fortress too, but the fourth one was a colossal disaster!  made me wonder how someone who wrote Demons and Angels could write that one.

Originally posted by greatmaratha

Me too.  Liked it much better than Da Vinci Code.  I quite enjoyed the Digital Fortress too, but the fourth one was a colossal disaster!  made me wonder how someone who wrote Demons and Angels could write that one.

😆..  I was warned about that..  Good!  Clearly not reading, unless I get very curious...

S.priya=greatmaratha???😒🤓😊 ye kab hua...and wats that id mean ?smthing related to MH state?

bak2topic....

Reading Vykam Mohammed basheer's short stories....😊

http://www.shelterbelt.com/KJ/basheer1.html

Edited by Believe - 16 years ago

Demons and Angels and Dan Brown raised a whole lot of questions in mind and thats got me now starting the "Holy Blood, Holy Grail".  Its interesting.

welcome back, greatmaratha 😆 i see you too have joined the club. 😛

yes, Angels and Demons is much much better than the Da Vinci Code. its perspective on amalgamating science and religion is quite refreshing.

Btw, other light books include Bridget Jones's Diary (downright hilarious) or any books by Meg Cabot.

Is that Deception Point? Yes, it was rather predictable. Boring White-Housey Drama. Dan Brown employs the same plot techniques in every story. Its quite easy to figure out who the antagonist is if you read one of them.

Originally posted by T.

welcome back, greatmaratha 😆 i see you too have joined the club. 😛

yes, Angels and Demons is much much better than the Da Vinci Code. its perspective on amalgamating science and religion is quite refreshing.

Btw, other light books include Bridget Jones's Diary (downright hilarious) or any books by Meg Cabot.

🤗  But I am not a old war relic veteran 😉  I am a rockerz 😎  the hot and cool and happening variety 😆😆

How could I forget Bridget Jones diary....  thats reallly something U want to read when U want to laugh ur mind out.... 

Originally posted by T.

Is that Deception Point? Yes, it was rather predictable. Boring White-Housey Drama. Dan Brown employs the same plot techniques in every story. Its quite easy to figure out who the antagonist is if you read one of them.

Yes.  very true.  But despite that, i still liked Digital Fortress and Angels and Demons...