Frequent Posters

Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Dubai!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Though its very hot at day tym.... but still its A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
cool_pooja thumbnail
Dubai since my cuzins stay dere and its sooo much fun!! And shopping is so hawt! πŸ˜†
madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have been to Bangkok once n would love to go dere again...its one place i wont get bored cause i love shopping n Bangkok is a very good place to shop...n i would love to visit langkawi once again n again hav a cable car ride n see d mangrove forests wid its breathtaking scenery.Its a gr8 place if u love Nature n u wanna relax πŸ˜‰
Aprashant thumbnail
The place i would lov to visit again n again n again is Isle Of Wight.......
*MS Princess* thumbnail
India......... 😳 I love India it is the BEST!! i could never get bored of visiting INDIA, Mera Bharat Mahan πŸ˜ƒ ...........I ❀️ India πŸ˜›
nancyred thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
iam soo sad noboby mentioned Fiji 😭 😭
well i guess not alot of people know about it becoz it is just a dot in the map
no matter how small it is ,but 2 me it is the most beautifull place with its tropical climate all year round,beatifull beaches,lots of islands to visit and the friently people .
even though it is my mother land i will never get tired of going there. 😊 πŸ˜›
Sanjana4U thumbnail
well like many people here one place i will never get tired of visiting will be INDIA... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰...i love to visit my cuzins and family members ....and my birth country Panama...oh and also Switzerland....i loved the Alps.... πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Sanjana4U - 16 years ago
Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JK_5

Nice topicπŸ˜›

Well the ONLY destination I'll never get bored of visiting is PUNJABπŸ˜ƒ Even though I've only been to Punjab two times in my life😳 It still holds a VERY special place in my heart. People there are soooo carefree. It's not at all hectic like canada Once you go there you actually realize there is WAY more to your life other than your school life and job😳 It's just SOOO relaxing, You don't have any deadlines to meet or any meetings to keepπŸ˜› It feels very nice to breath fresh air for a changeπŸ˜† newayz I simply love Punjab with it's flaws and everything😳

I feel the same way as you...i have just came back from Punjab three days ago...and i must agree with u that the life over there is in no comparison to life over here..India has everything over there nowadays and in a few years it will be more stronger than USA. USA has already started seeing its downfall with the dollar being worth only 40 rupees in India while once it was 50 Rupees almost...India is just spellbounding anybody who goes there once..will never want to come back..i also visited shimla...what an awesome place...

nightangel thumbnail
"Zurich..." D heaven of d earth.. Still i didn't go dhr but end of dhis year i'll be dhr..dht's 4 sure.. πŸ˜›
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now now u ppl forgot the most wicked destination eva

Maldives and Venice πŸ˜ƒ

Maldives the huts amazin roomz i luv dem πŸ˜† and the beaches esp the wen the sun sets and reflectin on the water its beautiful 😳

Venice - the most romantic city went with skool for 2 wks amazin πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰