Travel

Travel Destination You Will Always Love? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 22 June 2007 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Shimla Big smile ...actually, ne place in d shivalik hills...i jus returned frm my third visit dere, beautiful Embarrassed ...i can jus go agn n agn n agn... Embarrassed Embarrassed

n anuther place is Ooty...jus been dere once but its lovely!!! Embarrassed
ne hillstation jus makes u 4get ne kind of tension u hv Big smile ...its jus too refrshing n fun!!! Embarrassed

cool topic!! Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Travel Destination You Will Always Love? (Page 2)" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

putturani

Goldie

putturani

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Well Hong Kong for me!! It's kind of my home too so I don't know if I can
count it. The US is another place I can visit again and again. Piligrimage
spots are also worth visiting time after time. But New Zealand is one of my
faves - been there twice and already looking forwardd to the 3rd visit.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 12:57am | IP Logged

the travel destination i will never get bored of eh? i've got two. Australia & Thailand.Big smile

i enjoyed my trip to australia in 2001 immensely. we stayed at a farmhouse in brisbane & it was such a cool place! i just loved staying so close to the mountains & mother nature. afterwhich the tour group went to gold coast where it was an entirely different world from the calm & soothing brisbane. gold coast was noisy & colourful but nonetheless thoroughly enjoyable.Big smile

thailand has to be the coolest asian country i've ever been too.Clap the people there are so friendly & nice! i went to chiangmai & i LOVED the place there. it's not like bangkok where it's mostly congested & polluted. chaingmai is a quaint sweet little city near the foot of a mountain. we visited the ratan factory, ribbon factory & even the jade factory. the roadside chicken rice was heavenly so was the steamboat cuisine. ahh.. i'd love go back to chiangmai every year if possible, but that cursed air sickness of mine..CryCry arghh..

sana_doll

IF-Rockerz

sana_doll

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Thailand for sure...
for many reasons..
cuz of people
shopping
food
u never get bored there...

mishty_d

mishty_d

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 7:23am | IP Logged
4 me its nainital in india
idont know abt switzerland or kashmir but 4 me its the only heaven on earth where u r surrounded by hills n water Smile

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i would never get bored of ...........                         INDIA

as i live in london but my country india

Edited by sameerlover1 - 23 June 2007 at 8:35am

x.Asian~Flava.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Dubai n Goa Tongue

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i will never get bored of Paris!... Embarrassed

well i went there 2 years back...but it was the most dearest trip ever!...the places, the sights, the people..everything is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top