India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Is Tani going to die? (Page 2)

Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Lets hope Tani doesn't die Ayush will save her life........If she dies I'll stop watchin the serial shes the main character firstly they changed the old ayushmaan and now they are planning to kill Tani.Its not fair I dislike sonia she has to do something about her behaviour firstly she made Tani cry in jail and now shes making evil faces I;m sure Sonia will be happy now.

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

yes i saw a new promo where ayush was crying over tani and saying to him self i would never let those people get free how did this to you and tani was spotted dead i am pretty sure tani is dead and ayush is planning to get the revenge back and it's for sure tani is dead and that was suppose to happened coz they want reavel it so quick the real masterminded person and ayush has to go through all the stages to find the real culprit and for some reason i have a feeling that dr. mayaank didn't asked that wordboy to shot tani if he did he would never asked him to kill the other guy and i think it soniya who asked someone to kill tani coz i can see some evil thought in soniya mind and it could be her mother coz when she was about to leave she opened her bag to reconfirm about something she has it or not so it could be probably a gun to shoot tani.And on the second thought is her mom stupid why is she kept repeating that i would never let any one ruined my daughter life and she was the one how asked dr. seth that you are the one who can stop getting me divorce at that time she was being so generous she should have realized that dr. seth sacrifice her life for her family. and no it soniya turn to pay back as dr. seth walked out from his father's life so she should walked out of ayush life i mean what the heck she think ; she should now have realized that ayush can n't live without tani and so does tani why is she interfering in their lives.

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
yah i saw today in the last episode that tani comes in for her birthday party and as soon as she comes in and ayush says to her "surprise surprise" she ends up getting shot from behind and everyone is shocked as to how that could happen to her.....and to be honest, soni was there for ayushman from the start...tani came in later and she fell for him and he then fell for her afterwards because they had something in common.....but i think he should be with soni cuz they have known each other for a long time and are best friends and can share intimatacy with each other....they have an understanding.  Anyways I guess in the next episode we will find out what happens to Tani and if she stays alive or not since I think she was shot about 3 times.  
Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Maybe she will go into coma?You never know cause in yesterday's episode ayush seemed happy as he walked out of the operation room and said that he wont let anything happen to her.I wish she's alive coz she was in yesterday's episode or maybe Dr Manyank will kill her in tonight's episode....Ah I dunno........I;m all confused i jus dnt want Tani to die if any1 should b dead it should b sonia i still hate her for making Tani cry and she was being mean to her which is not right but inreturn tani kept being nice to her.

Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
She's alive.

Go to top