Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Believe

^God dil main hona then we can do better things......God ko mandir or masjit main rak kar nahe aaavoo...dil main utaar dho.. 😊

The problem here is God changes form and location and what he does is unclear... Here you are mostly talking about "good" being inside you... but then thats a personal approach...All the bad things we do? does it mean the God inside us is vacationing?

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

I dont really much care about that God... since I dont have any reason to believe him more when Science explains things with more consistency...

Sorry to interrupt. Couldn't resist :

We have read there are things that occurs in life that has no scientific prrof or explanation. What about thoese? Also things life like faith in God, temples, prayers, comic powers etc.. makes no sense?

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Ok just one point since you are not adding any more information than attributing everything that exists to God..

and you have proved so much of the theory that you are God  or it is Father Nature, not Mother  😉.  Can we ask you to prove that 😛?

I dont really much care about that God... since I dont have any reason to believe him more when Science explains things with more consistency...

so whatever is not yet evident does not exist..  I dobt if electrons exist either.. they could be just about anything else.  😉

Secondly, natural dynamic.. is something which basically involves transfer of momentum, energy transfer, mass to energy convesion, mutation, evolution... etc thats is changes that are not initiated through independently generated forces for every interaction.. I thought you atleast know this....😊.. When you say FORCE!!! you should realize things moving with uniform velocity, critical velocity have no concept of net FORCE... so it doesnt make any sense....

now it doesn't make sense to you isn't my fault , is it? 😛 

FORCE not as in mass into acceleration dude...  The force behind all those listed.  the ENERGY itself.. I am from San Francisco and it is George Lucas-style "May the force be with you 😉" It is the energy.   That energy itself is God- something to bow to and never to underestimate.

Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
qwertyesque thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj5000

Sorry to interrupt. Couldn't resist :

We have read there are things that occurs in life that has no scientific prrof or explanation. What about thoese? Also things life like faith in God, temples, prayers, comic powers etc.. makes no sense?.. None of the inexplicable phenomena are well documented.. Most heard and said things are by those who believe in God.. All said the natural dynamic can have aberrations sometimes....which can explain many such things.....😊

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

qwertyesque thumbnail

This happened in pune.. the driver of the bus while going at a speed suddenly found the steering wheel in his hands...well people talk about God coming in these situations.. I believe the random forces they are subjected to leaves some dead some alive... God is doing nothing.....when we thank God we thank this randomness which acted in our favor.. remember my definition of God... Natural forces acting in my favor..

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This happened in pune.. the driver of the bus while going at a speed suddenly found the steering wheel in his hands...well people talk about God coming in these situations.. I believe the random forces they are subjected to leaves some dead some alive... God is doing nothing.....when we thank God we thank this randomness which acted in our favor.. remember my definition of God... Natural forces acting in my favor..

The sentence in bold seems to be true !! When something is not in our favour we say that its because of our karma! When it happens in our favour we say its GOD's grace!

raj5000 thumbnail

Well, what's natural forces to do in the incident you mentioned, its human error that caused the tragedy. Ok, per ur definition, I see the Natural forces are controlled by God, I look at it this way "in favor" - God's grace, "Not in Favor" - God's action for a reason and accept it, not loose faith in almighty. 

Also is "God doing nothing" do one expects God to eliminate the death from humans? Existence of God and related topics are all on beliefs and trusts.

Those who term favorable natural happenings as God's grace and non favorable as God doesn't exists is blah IMO.

BTW - have anyone seen "Mannn mein hai Vishwas ", hope they are making up true stories for $$😛