India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

What really stupid is...

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

1. What I find really stupid is that what makes kali think that once Garv finds out the truth, he won't divorce her? Just because she got away with marrying him does not mean that he can't divorce her right? I mean, look at Garv and Kumud's relationship, it also ended in divorce right? So what makes Kali think that Garv won't or can't divorce her knowing or not knowing the truth behind her two faces.

2. What I find stupid is why would kumud be in the shower washing off her forhead (just like kusum did when abbay was marrying mahi) when she was already divorces from Garv. From after the divorce till no she was not wearing the sindoor in her forehead, so why was she washing it off if she was not married to Garv? And why was she wearing white afterwards, I thought you only wear white after your husband dies and you are widow, Garv is alive and well, so why is kumud wearing white and why didn't she wear white when she first divorced Garv???

3. What I find stupid is that why would Kkusum take part in this wedding and not her own flesh and blood kumud's? And where was abbay? Why would Ksh*tig still not tell anyone about the truth. Why is he going to let it drag on and on and on, just tell everyone that she is not pregnant. It's never too late. If he tells now, Garv will divorce kali, if he tells 2 months, 5 months, 10 months, 1 year, 2 years, or even 4 years down the line, Garv will STILL divorce kali...........so WHAT'S THE HOLD-UP????????

4. What I find stupid is that if Ksh*tig tells Kumud the truth and not Garv himself, that's his biggest mistake. If Kumud ends up telling Garv the truth, it will give him and everyone else more reason NOT to believe her because they will think she is doing this to get Garv back.

Basically, I find everything on this show stupid. Why I still watch it..........that's beyond my knowledge. I have no ideaConfused

If you guys out there find more things stupid, please post the "what I find stupid" points you came up with.

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
this show is confusingConfused           LOL
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
What I find stupid is Abbay marrying Kkusum (again for the 3rd time) when they never really got a divorce and is she is still living in the kapoor house. WHY AGAIN WOULD THEY GET MARRIED...........SOMEONE PLEAZ EXPLAINConfused
meranamkamal Groupbie
meranamkamal
meranamkamal

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
hehe thats funny tin... sorry i have no explanation
Ninelives IF-Sizzlerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 12:39am | IP Logged
funny show with no father for daughter's wedding....Confused
Perfectdoll15 Newbie
Perfectdoll15
Perfectdoll15

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 6:56am | IP Logged
ONE STUPID THING WAS THAT KALI WAS CRYING AFTER SHE GOT MARRIED WHEN SHE WAS LEAVING FOR GARVS HOME. i DONT GET IT WHEN WAS SHE AT HER OWN HOME THAT SHE WOULD CRY . SHE WAS WITH GARV THE WHOLE TIME . IT MAKES NO SENCE IN HER CRYING. SHE WAS HARDLY EVER WITH THEM. PROBABLY IT JUST SO THEY CAN SHOW THAT RITUAL. HOW STUPID.
amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 7:15am | IP Logged
TiN i agree kusum is just boring at times, can sone pls explain to me that why did kumud have water coming down her face when garv and kali were getting married, i mean kumud is divorced so why did she have water down her face and she has sindor on. can someone pls explain, and kshitij is stupid he could of got that boy who was blackmailing kali to come to the wedding and tell the truth because its obvious that no one would believe khshitij and arundithi chachi is a bitch.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top