22nd June 2007 written update

Posted: 16 years ago

Aditi presenting starts off with saying that tvs got bigger than films and show clip of perfomance with sangeeta

Sony tv is doing a sai baba series now as well...showed people talking about the new show the produce the actors whos played the role a number of times. The actor said behaviour of people upsets him when people keep touching his feet. They said in the show all will be real inncidents and people can write in about sai baba experiances they had.

Yes boss next segment said its coming back in July they showed first a news room then introduced it as a news channel thats launching then they told us its new theme of series its called hot news. Actors talked about new theme they said that change was needed to keep it fresh , also change is inevitable and that theres gonna be more chaos as they look for breaking newsπŸ˜†.

Kasturi next πŸ˜›πŸ˜› they called a press conference which sbs they did not get the point of lol... Kastrui (Sorry dont know name of actress yet 😳) said its doing well and to get to know the stars.Sbs reasoning was that because at start it kept getting changed this is balajis way of introducing her to media. Bechari kasturi though was not well throat infection because of weather change. Robbie and kasturi kept away from each other but they got them together and actor who plays robbie was like that that robbies mindblowing he should be in movies but kasturi is ok..lol was funny kasturi and him messing around. They said people liking it and its taken over saath phere on zee now..so well done to ektaji 😳 may it do well

Recaps

kasauti- P2 loves saktam and at her engagement so pretends her fingers hurt.

Samapthas truth comes in front on anurag.

Kahani - Shruti tells pranay to go home for medley raasham so sambir doesnt find out about problems. They out the women who taken mihuris kid.

Kyunki -Tulsi and mihir meetπŸ˜› and baa needs treatment but they have not got enough money for it.

Ks- Pushkar taunts pia about Bani and Jais marriage , once again she tries to commit sucide...while journalists ask about Bani and Jais marriage.

Saath phere - Brijesh tells Piya to come home but she refuses so he disowns her

last is clips of reality shows whats coming on weekend.

Edited by Ektas_Angel - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunArohi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanx a lot 4 da update
i missed 2day's episode