Four

20th(short) n 21st complete update!!

rakhi_uv thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

20th june

*rattus dad gets a heart attack at tpz sangeet
*tpz is very upset wid her mom 4 watever she said to rattu n blames her 4 rattus dads condition....mom explains she din like rattus presence at the sangeet!
*param asks tpz parents if he can share the marriage expenses.....parents r happy to see his niceness....bt they refuse saying its their responsibilty !
*at the hospital rattus dad asks him to leave nd finally even his mom says wid a heavy heart tht if u love ur dad n want him to b well ....leave the place!
*rocky n mannu take him away .....rocky says he wud stay back wid his dad
*rattu goes to chaddha n begs him to giv their plot bt he refuses also says even ur house is in my custody now n ur parents wud soon b homeless....its all thanks to cheeka!
*rattu tells mannu n rocky tht the other day he was beatened up by cheeka n chaddhas men! n now he wont spare tht cheeka.....they both tell rattu to think smartly abt the next move......fighting cheeka is no way to cum out of this bt rattu dusnt listen to them
*rattu finds cheeka at a bike race......rattu also joins the race just to catch cheeka......n they hav a big fight! cheeka falls unconcious.....

it was totally a rattu episode😳

21st june

tp is alone in her room ....her mom enters n says shes feeling guilty 4 talking to rattu so harshly n also abt his dads condition! she explains her tht she always had one dream of having a grand wedding 4 tp! n the money tht they gave rattu was hard earned n saved only 4 her marriage nd so she cudnt stand rattu the other day n lost it seeing him at the sangeet! tp says its niether urs nor rattus fault .....its only cheekas fault! later her mom givs her a jewwllery set saying its of her wedding ....she says she has tried her best to do every possible thing bt in case sumthing is left out shes sorry 4 it! tp says shes been the best mom to her n perhaps her real mom also wudnt do so much 4 her.....n they both share an emotional huggie🤗.....her mom asks her to go see rattus dad in the hospital n also meet her frnds as this may b the last time she meets them😭

at the adda rocky is giving rattu a massage n rattu says he wud b a gr8 doc hes already feeling well.......mannu enters wid a box in his hand! rattu opens it n finds bottles of beer in it! 😉they decide to celebrate their last nite in palankhet n their adda😃......within no time all 3 r talli n out!😆 rattu is on a kissing spree😆......he goes on showering kisses to both rocky n mannu saying wat they hav done 4 him in todays world no frnd wud do😛

tp enters n they all cherish their memories😳 .....tp tells rocky n mannu tht if they cant attend her wedding they atleast hav to see in her bridal wear b4 going or she wud not spare both of them😈....later mannu n rattu offer tpz sum beer😉.....bt tp refuses saying last time wen she drank she had created such a scene at the party n she dusnt want to repeat tht !😆 hearing this mannu n rattu burst of laffing😆......tpz wonders wats so funny? n finally they both tell her wat she drank at the party was no hard drink.....it was only NIMBU PANI 🤣 🤣 🤣.....tp as usual calls him "chipad " 4 doing all tht.....while boys still laff like crazy😆

later rattu suggests a game .....truth n dare!😃 the bottle first stops on mannu n he selects truth......rattu aks him "career or frndship?" mannu says both ! next the bottle points rocky..... mannu asks "among us whom wud u miss the most" after a lot of thinking .....rockys says "tp" 😳tp n rocky stare at each other! mannu says everywher woman power rules these days....hamari koi value hi nahi hai😆......later its rattu babys turn😳 .....he chooses dare! tp says to him......u always like to do things in the ulta way no?so now stand ulta on ur head nd show us!😆 the he-man tht he thinks he is......says fine no big deal😆 .....bt hard luck..... fails miserably at it🤣......(hai toh nakli he-man na😳😆).......watching him all r left it splits! now its tpz turn she picks truth! rattu asks her "param or his bank balance?" she says niether.....rattu asks then wat is the reason she getting married to him?😕 bt she says in turn u can ask just one qts.....she spins the bottle again n it again points rocky! tp aks him "wat do u like in me?" mannu looses it.....he says u just want us to praise u n now this game is getting too boring😉 bt tp insists rocky to answer......rocky says sumthing like ur very nice n thers no1 like u......they once again stare ....rattu disturbs their stare by saying more than me the mosquitoes on this adda wud miss u guys......afterall their daily food supply is going to stop suddenly🤣......(wat a poorly sad joke rattu😆).....finally they all leave!
(a very important thing here is during this whole time at the adda ....rattu is frequently shown noticing rocky n tpz stares n closeness)

next morning rattu finds rocky alone at the adda.....he asks wat is he doing here? y din he go to see tp in her bridal wear?.....he says i dunno im not too comfortable seeing her bridal wear! rattu asks y so? rocky says he himself dusnt know y he isnt happy 4 tp inspite of knowing param is gr8 guy! rattu says perhaps its bcoz 4 u tp is more than frnd......he tells rocky.......i know u love her😳......he tells him to go n tell tpz tht he luvs her......thers still time n shes not married yet! the epi ends on rockys confused sad shocked face......

an extremely cute epi😳 i dun believe tht was the last time they all were together at their adda😭 btw the 4sum just rock bigtime👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
awww rakhi 🤗

i was gonna do d same thing😲!!!!!!!!!!! jst gib the highlights of the episodes!!!!

anyways four jst started

so im off now

luboo 🤗

Ysh
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks you soo much for the update rakhi🤗 you rock and so does the update...it was just aweshum... i soo wanna see the part...but noo video update 😭 ysh...betta do sumthing real quick yaar...i soo wanna see the serial 😳
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanxy for the update petey pie!🤗 ur updates are rockin... 👏 👏 [but they are still easy to write than fics, I'll have you know 😡 😆]