How about Bela's twist? - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
hey nitu wish u happy friendship day dear......
lemme also share my thoughts...
if prithvi n kripa get marrd ..kripa believes in relations n all things will move mountains to maintain their relation....
so it will never happen......
wat i feel is that think kripa will be somewat close to josh now.
prithvi feels hezz ignored by her....becoz she always with josh..
remember kripa links herself with angad in court...thzz may also be one of reason...he may take chances by saying that kripa tum abhi tak angad ko nahi bul payi isiliye tu muje accept nahi karahe ho.n all stuff(dno how many times thzz guy wants to get rejected by her why dn he leave her alone n mind his bussiness...).
thzz guy prithvi i feel hezz helping her intentionally..nt as friend n all bullshit......he speaks.........why he has to propose her i dnt understand even being rejected so many times....
sudrega nahi.....if kripa asks him soo then its ok why thzz gada doing it.......again n again........
she will nt agree but leave him n goto josh n stay with him.
may be she wil get to know truth staying thr overhearing josh n angads conversation ......
sirf Kripa ko dumb blonde banana achchi baat nahin...we have to remember that she still does not know the truth. instead, kyun na prithvi ki mastak mundan kiya jaaye? woh itna dharmik hai, mastak mundan to punya ka kaam hota hai!!πŸ˜†...Seriously, ab hum sabko Ekta ki brains dhundhne ke liye Sherlock Holmes ko bulana padega😑
Originally posted by dishachoudary

thzz guy prithvi i feel hezz helping her intentionally..nt as friend n all bullshit......he speaks.........why he has to propose her i dnt understand even being rejected so many times....

Exactly....
Originally posted by rano

sirf Kripa ko dumb blonde banana achchi baat nahin...we have to remember that she still does not know the truth. instead, kyun na prithvi ki mastak mundan kiya jaaye? woh itna dharmik hai, mastak mundan to punya ka kaam hota hai!!πŸ˜†...Seriously, ab hum sabko Ekta ki brains dhundhne ke liye Sherlock Holmes ko bulana padega😑

lol! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by roopal_18

Exactly....

then roopal kripa should leave him soon.....
Originally posted by dinky21

nits...ill help u... πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

dinky tum bhi na...!!!πŸ˜†

plz dont help nittu...!!! i love neha's hair type..lolπŸ˜†...

but yaar who is this bela???πŸ˜•

and btw even i dont want kripa to get married to prithvi...😑

she better not....!!!! nahi toh ekta ka kaam tamaam ho jayenga.....πŸ˜†

hey nitu wish u happy friendship day dear......
lemme also share my thoughts...
if prithvi n kripa get marrd ..kripa believes in relations n all things will move mountains to maintain their relation....
so it will never happen......
wat i feel is that think kripa will be somewat close to josh now.
prithvi feels hezz ignored by her....becoz she always with josh..
remember kripa links herself with angad in court...thzz may also be one of reason...he may take chances by saying that kripa tum abhi tak angad ko nahi bul payi isiliye tu muje accept nahi karahe ho.n all stuff(dno how many times thzz guy wants to get rejected by her why dn he leave her alone n mind his bussiness...).
sudrega nahi.....if kripa asks him soo then its ok why thzz gada doing it.......again n again........
she will nt agree but leave him n goto josh n stay with him.
may be she wil get to know truth staying thr overhearing josh n angads conversation ......
yeh prithvi sudarenga nahi dishu..!!!
Originally posted by NANNU

πŸ˜†

dinky tum bhi na...!!!πŸ˜†

plz dont help nittu...!!! i love neha's hair type..lolπŸ˜†...

but yaar who is this bela???πŸ˜•

and btw even i dont want kripa to get married to prithvi...😑

she better not....!!!! nahi toh ekta ka kaam tamaam ho jayenga.....πŸ˜†

agar ektha hogi tho hi na yeh baath hogi..........usetho.....planet of apes bej denge....😑

then roopal kripa should leave him soon.....

i feel she will.. disha di....i don't mind if A-k don't meet any time now (but they will finally) but dont get P-K togather....i hope the foll happens: K refuses P, A's ex flame return, kripa get jelous  & more A-K confrontation.

ok guys im kinda lost here.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†