India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

yes or no (Page 3)

night girl IF-Dazzler
night girl
night girl

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
yes and no im not suer because the show is at a point that jassi might change or stay the same if she changes then theres a story to tell if she stays the same then by by jassi weres the new show

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

When JJKN comes on TV, I run away from the room to do my homework...LOL

geez, it must be bad Mystica b/c for me no power on earth can force me to do schoolwork LOL

I think that Jassi started out as a great show that illustrated great ideals but it has lost its luster. However compared to the other kekta junk out there, it's still a great show.  I agree with Jen--they are hurrying a lot now.  They spent too much time on the Purab-Jassi relationship (about 8-9 months if i'm not mistaken) only to break it in a day Angry And now when the real masala is occuring, they're rushing throught it since they have to be done by March.  Seriously, someone needs to teach them time management...Confused

Edited by anjali308 - 15 December 2004 at 9:36pm
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:26am | IP Logged
The serial will be a total flop if jassi does'nt come out to be that beautiful as the Serial wallas are claiming.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:11am | IP Logged

No,on the contrary,I think it's a beautiful show.They did mess up in the middle but it's no use crying over the spilt milk.Everyday is a new day.

Right now,it's going superb.There are still bloopers but as long as they stick to making the show engrossing in it's main theme,they will sail by nicely.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ritu

I have stooped watching this serial long time back, i visit this forum for my friends. Smile

Haven't you heard of 'General Discussions' and 'pm'?? Beleive me,they are much better ways to keep in touch with your friendsWink.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

When JJKN comes on TV, I run away from the room to do my homework...LOL

No wonder you have no idea what a great show it's turning out to be..................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index