India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

10th August 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 10 August 2004 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Jassi and Armaan are staring at Malika guiltily. Malika says "How could you this to me ? And right under my nose ?". She shouts at Armaan and then its Jassi's turn " After being the super assistant you decided to become the wife. Where you just acting trying to get us together or you couldn't bear to see my happiness." She tells Armaan then that she knows its all Jassi's fault. She accuses Jassi for looking for a rich husband. She asks her that why did she has to choose her fianc that couldn't she find some other rich guy. She then says " I should have thrown you out when I first saw you". Jassi wakes up. She goes and look in the mirror. She has all sort of flashbacks. She looks determined that she will tell the truth to Armaan today. Meanwhile in the office Armaan is having a panic attack. He is complaining to Raj that why is Jassi late. Raj cools him down. Armaan refuses to calm down. He keeps blaming Purab. He asks Raj again that did Purab come to meet Jassi. Raj reassures him that Purab had come to meet Aryan. Raj continues and say " That today you will be holding Jassi's hand.." Armaan interrupts and say " I keep imagining Purab holding Jassi's hand and then she would fall head over heels over him".

Billu is reading the newspaper. He reads about this girl who refused to give heavy dowry to her to-be husband. He calls Amrit and show her this. He tells Amrit that the girl had morals and principles. Jassi then enters the room. He tell Amrit how they had given Jassi a very good upbringing as that was all they would give to her. In his heart Billu feels Jassi will never do anything wrong. And if he ends up doing something wrong he knows his daughter will be around to correct him. He looks proudly at Jassi. The phone rings. Its Armaan. He calls her to office. Jassi say that she is coming then. Hearing the good news raj then tries to act like Jassi and say " I love you" to Armaan. Malika walks in and hear it. She says " How would you say that Raj ? Nobody can love Armaan as I do. So pick somebody else. Like Maddy". Raj knows that its time for his exit. Malika then informs Armaan excitedly that she has founds a lots of plot for him for the store. She then calls the real estate agent. Armaan sigh.

Aryan is complaining to Purab that how would Armaan give Jassi the power of attorney. Purab say its all about trust. Aryan wonder than how would Armaan open the store when they don't have any finance and have already taken so much loan from the bank. Purab points out that it would be something related to Jassi. Aryan smiles and say " Does Jassi have some treasure hidden or something". Purab say that it would be a possibility that Armaan is hiding a secret that Jassi guards". Aryan think it would be true.

In the office Raj sees Jassi coming. He thinks to himself that even though his love life was a failure he would make Armaan's love life a hit since he is busy with Malika. So that Armaan would never call him irresponsible again.He goes into the office. He searches the drawers. He takes out a lot of things and then he finds what he is looking for. It's a beautiful white shell and also a yellow bow. Jassi walks in. He hides the shell behind his back. Jassi asks him if he has seen Armaan. Raj replies in negative and leaves quickly. Jasi goes towards the table and keep her file. She comes across a white envelope on Armaan's table. She opens it and discovers that they are photographs. Its of Armaan and Malika in their Goa trip. She looks upset and keeps them back.

She goes out. She sees the gang crowding around Bindiya. She is crying and also wearing dark sunglasses. Ruby mom asks her what's the matter. Bindiya takes out her sunglasses. She has a huge swollen eyes. Everybody gasps in shock. Bindiya say with tearful eyes that it is because of her husband. Who refuses to give money for the children and also a divorce as well. Bindiya says that she cannot take it any loner in seeing her husband enjoying a life with a second woman. She wants a divorce but he is afraid to give it because of the alimony. Jassi hears this. She tells Bindiya that since she has already made her mind about the divorce so nobody can stop her. Maria then says she knows somebody who can beat her husband up. Armaan sees Jassi. He comes behind slowly and whispers to her to follow him. He starst walking as if nothing has happened. When he finally turns around he finds that Jassi is nowhere to be seen. He asks Nasreen if she has seen her. Nasreen asks who. Armaan makes a face that says " Duh who else would I ask for". He says Jassi. Nasreen say that she saw Jassi going to the powder room. He runs there. The door is half-opened. He stays there and say loudly ( dumb guy !!!) " Don't you know I have been searching all over for you. I cannot live one moment with out you". Malika and Pari are there in the room. Malika opens the door fully. Armaan stare at the ghost of his Christmas past. Pari tell Malika how lucky she is to have a guy like Armaan. Malika blushes and gives Armaan a glowing smile. She leaves and Pari follows her. Armaan give a sigh of relief.

He at last finds Jassi who is standing near the lift. She avoids looking at Armaan's eyes. She presses the lift button. Armaan keeps his hand on top of her hand. Jassi snatch her hand away. Armaan wonders if Jassi is feeling shy, angry or is she hurt. He starts telling her that how he didn't get to speak with her. The lift comes by then. Jassi coolly points at the open lift. Both of them enter the lift. Jassi stands away from Armaan. Before the lift door would close Pari comes. Pari then casually mention how hot it is in the lift and that while the consultant ( I guess she meant arundhati. Correct me if I am wrong plz.) was there it was even more hot. Armaan indicates " Sometime its better to be quiet as it keeps one mind cool". Pari gets angry. When the lift door open she leaves with a huff. Armaan tries to talk with her again but Jassi tells him with a cold voice " Not here". Armaan stares at her shock.

He goes to Raj and tell him his woes. Raj tell him that its all his fault. He says that Jassi had come all the way to office only for him and so she must have excepted to see him in the cabin waiting for her. Now we can see Jassi and Armaan. Armaan hands her the shell. He tells her that its from an old woman who gave it to him while it was raining. She told him to give the shell to who ever he loves. Armaan confesses his love again for her. Jassi say that she wants to tell him something. Armaan say that she can say it with close eyes. Jassi looks determined to say it with open eyes. Then Armaan closes his eyes and puts his hand on Jassi's shoulder. Jassi tell him that she cannot be a second woman in his life.

Edited by deadly - 10 August 2004 at 2:16pm

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 10 August 2004 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Thanks deadly you r a life saver!!!!!!!!!

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 10 August 2004 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Thanks once again, deadly!

I have a question, what happened to the letter Purab wrote to Jassi? Last I know, Billu took it...Did he destroy or hid it? If he hid it...maybe it will surface later...From what i read on this site, this week is Purab's last week. If this is true, they might show Purab as a ghost later on...meaning people will refer to him, but he will not be present. Like, if Jassi comes to know about the letter Purab wrote to her, she would feel bad...and say sorry to him (in her mind, or aloud alone or to her folks) while he is not present. Would this be a proper exit for Purab?

Also, what happened to the court order? (this was about 4 months ago?)

And...now that they don't have any consultant (Arundhati) and hence no financer...how will they finance the new stores?

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 10 August 2004 at 2:40pm
jademonkey13 Groupbie
jademonkey13
jademonkey13

Posted: 10 August 2004 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
The letter is in Billu's papers; where he keeps his resume material. Jassi is definitely bound to find it someday. I have no idea what happened to the court order. I was wondering about that too.
juni Newbie
juni
juni

Posted: 10 August 2004 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I have a quick question does Arman have any real feelings for Jassi or is he just using her cause she now owns Kohinoor?
jademonkey13 Groupbie
jademonkey13
jademonkey13

Posted: 10 August 2004 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
He is just using her right now. HE will start to have real feelings for Jassi. The only real feelings he has for her right now is that he needs her to run his company for him because he will crash and burn. so its really only a survival thing right now.....
juni Newbie
juni
juni

Posted: 10 August 2004 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
thanks jade for clearing that up so quick Hug
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 10 August 2004 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Thanks Jade...

People are loving Armaan for what he might/will be tomorrow ...which is 'Saint Purab' (as some people call it)...but they are not willing to love today's 'Saint Purab'??? ... 

Go to top