Advice Corner

can someone please help my best friend?

anuandhoney thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

there is my friend she has boyfriend they both love each other alot. but the boy is married to someone else have kids and he is not happy with them because he told her that they don't listen to him and all those things in family. that's why he loves her and three years later they are gonna get married. we don't care about their relationship. but the problem is that they cannot call each other and cannot meet each other. but they want to see each other or talk to each other. so she was asking me to give her a advice. can please someone help her out .... do you guys have any idea i can tell her. he loves her alot and he is gonna get married with her. ? i don't know what to tell her about this situation. they want to meet each other after which they couldn't do so please help her.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is a volatile situation that could lead to someone getting hurt, he should let her go and for get her, he has a family, if he leaves them what answer could you give to his kids its not their fault why should they suffer.
umrao_jaan thumbnail
The situation is not one in which an answer could be given easily. It's a very life-depending choice. Your friend's boyfriend has a family and children. The fact that they don't listen to him etc. seems to me too shallow a reason to quit a marraige.

Marraige is a life binding thing and he should think seriously about it before letting his emotions take over. In my opinion, your friend should move on with life while her boyfriend should talk to his wife and sort out their family problems.

love is important in a marraige, but at this point they should think more of the children.Your friend will also have a lot of barriers to face if they marry. As for the fact that they cannot meet-wjy don't you advice them to meet one last timre and come to a conclusion about their future? And perhaps talk to a family consultant etc.

I hope everything will end well.

xxxxx

Natasha

sunvai thumbnail
Is the wife happy with him. Sorry to say but he shouldn't look after his happiness. He must forget, this is going to hurt somebody. And the question is are you willing to take that step to ruin a womans life to make her own? She needs to forget after all he's married. That was his decision, he shouldn't have gotten married if this was going to happen. I dunno, this isn't right. Forget eachother is my advice.