Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Friends,

Is this a Sher-O-Shayri section or a Spamming Section?Confused  Its high time you all co-operate and STOP spamming with one liners.

When someone posts a poem, we should give them feedbacks on their poems.  We should comment on their poetry.

Niceee, Awesome, etc isn't enough feedback.  is it? 

Some members visit this section once in a while and start replying to all topics with one liners, such as "nice, awesome".  And this is done just to increase a post count and this amounts to Spamming.  Spamming is not permitted on IF.

Please STOP spamming in this section.  Don't assume that no one will notice your spamming.  We have mods & viewbies for this section and we do keep a close watch on all posts.

Some of you have been warned through PMs but you chose not to listen.  From now on, all one liners posts will be trashed without notice and warnings will be issued.

Also, we have noticed that some members keep posting two liners poems everyday.  From now on we will decrease the poem limit to 2 poems/day.  You can post only two poems in a day.  If you would like to post more poems then please post them in one topic.  This will give others a chance to post too and will also help reduce spamming.

We have also noticed that some members are taking peoms from other sites but are not giving credit to the original source/author.  Please give a credit to the original author.  If a poem is written by you, then do mention that its written by you.  All poems without credits will be trashed without notice.

We hope you all co-operate with us.  Please help us keep our section neat and organized.Tongue 

Thank you,

SOS Development Team

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anavarhinzRainbowWarrioramisra-mango-tazy_rahulSai-liciousminuuscarlettebluesujal_kashishfly2menidha1983-Dreamy_Girl-DUGGUliciousVinzy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WARNING: All Members MUST Read!!" in Sher O Shayri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veer-zaraa

Groupbie

veer-zaraa

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 4:44am | IP Logged
what do u mean by spamming, and two liners?

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veer-zaraa

what do u mean by spamming, and two liners?

What they mean, is to not create separate post for 2 line poems and to not reply to others poem by just saying "nice, awesome". That is spamming.

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 23 December 2007 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
thank u for the info! Smile

-Lara Smile

Faizy_khan

IF-Rockerz

Faizy_khan

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 3:05am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the info will follow it

tazy_rahul

IF-Rockerz

tazy_rahul

Posted: 25 December 2007 at 7:11am | IP Logged
ok i got it but i hav posted nicen all in many topics n i cant edit all so now i wud be careful

tajasmi

Goldie

tajasmi

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
oh ok.. tanx for sharing.. Smile

Nusheen

IF-Dazzler

Nusheen

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged
will keep in mind thanx alot i didnt know that before
will follow ur instruction
thanx