Debate Mansion

Discussion : Why Females Work Yaar !!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

angel_111

Goldie

angel_111

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Is this a joke ????? Ohh well .. so we still have some extinct people alive who think that women "OCCUPY" Seats when they work LOL LOL LOL .. And please tell me what has marriage got to do with if a woman should work or not ?? And why is the kitchen only responsibilty of a woman ? I do not understand the question "WHY" a woman needs to work. Well for starters because she wants to have a career. To be financially independent. To thrive to acheive something in the society. We work because we want to, not because we have to. And I think I say for all women when I say that no seats are being occupied when we work. We deserve to be on those seats and that is why we are there.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion : Why Females Work Yaar !!! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Guys, this is not a debate, its a discussion. It isnt meant to show women as inferiors to men or degrade them in any way. As Ahmed stated in his post, its Work day today and us CC thought this would be an interesting discussion. As for Chauvanism, this topic is brought to you by the entire CC team and Ahmed is the only guy in the group so no such thing can be said. Basically, discuss the pros and cons of working woman vs. housewife. This thread is meant to be taken lightheartedly so dont make more out of it than it actually is.

music_rules

IF-Dazzler

music_rules

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i don't think they should because they have housework to do as well. but hats off to all the women that work and take care of their homes.
i think women only work either when they are bored at home LOL
or if they really need money so they have to work
( i really don't know why they HAVE to work) but if u live in america or out of india i think u need to work even if u don't want to because then u can't live) money is very important! Wink

contingency

IF-Rockerz

contingency

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Is it Necessary for a woman to work after "Marriage"???

Yes, of course. then she won't feel like going after her in-laws. (joke joke) but yes it is a twenty first century time and women need to work if just to be self-dependent and experience that their degrees are not being wasted

Is it necessary for a woman to work even though not much required??

yes to be selfdepended and experience freedom

Is being a housewife not a profession (I agree in this work you

are not paid in cash but paid in love).

Of course it is but tomorrow if the husband dies the woman can't earn money on love nahLOL

If you work in today's society then only are you equal to Menzz kya???

No, of course not. Women are always equal to men no matter. But working in today's society is a sign that the woman is independent

good discussionSmile

kaliegh

season915

Goldie

season915

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

As for Chauvanism, this topic is brought to you by the entire CC team and Ahmed is the only guy in the group so no such thing can be said. Basically, discuss the pros and cons of working woman vs. housewife. This thread is meant to be taken lightheartedly so dont make more out of it than it actually is.

Originally posted by guess_gallery

This wacky team comes up with a
Discussion cum Debate

It clearly does say that it is also a debate.

Note
:- If it is quite necessary to work due to family responsibilities, then it is exception if not so then why are you occupying a seat.

This kinda statements really don't make it light-hearted. Maybe that's how it was meant to be, but the presentation is really wrong. And, he/CC has stated it so very affirmatively as if it is indeed wrong.

I do understand that it was meant for light-hearted humor, but it doesn't come across that way!

universe_megha

Goldie

universe_megha

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i agree wid 'rutumodi915'..the presentation made this seem like a debate more than a discussion. In a discussion, the starter is open to diverse views and doz not take one-sided view.

angel_111

Goldie

angel_111

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutumodi915

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

As for Chauvanism, this topic is brought to you by the entire CC team and Ahmed is the only guy in the group so no such thing can be said. Basically, discuss the pros and cons of working woman vs. housewife. This thread is meant to be taken lightheartedly so dont make more out of it than it actually is.

This wacky team comes up with a
Discussion cum Debate

It clearly does say that it is also a debate.

Note
:- If it is quite necessary to work due to family responsibilities, then it is exception if not so then why are you occupying a seat.

This kinda statements really don't make it light-hearted. Maybe that's how it was meant to be, but the presentation is really wrong. And, he/CC has stated it so very affirmatively as if it is indeed wrong.

I do understand that it was meant for light-hearted humor, but it doesn't come across that way!

I agree that it does not come across as light hearted humor .. Well what about discussing why Men need to work ?

angel_111

Goldie

angel_111

Posted: 21 June 2007 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mansi101590

i don't think they should because they have housework to do as well. but hats off to all the women that work and take care of their homes.
i think women only work either when they are bored at home LOL
or if they really need money so they have to work
( i really don't know why they HAVE to work) but if u live in america or out of india i think u need to work even if u don't want to because then u can't live) money is very important! Wink

How about the fact that women need a career and need to do something usefull. They are human beings too and they get education and they should use that education. Work is not always for money but for passion also. I do not think that kitchen is only restricted to women. Work for women is not a solution to boredom ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top