About The Show and their main Characters

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hare KKaanch Ki Choodiyan

Swapnil Joshi & Snigdha Kolkar

Shyamlee : [age 18](Snigdha Kolkar)

The protagonist, from whose point of view much of the story is told. She is jovial, very sensible and a girl with modern outlook. She has a  smiling presence, always brimming over with almost sparkling, child-like laughter. She has a certain innocence, which is rare in a city girl. She is in love with Siddhant and trusts him fully. He disappears under mysterious circumstances and she is forced to marry Vikram.

After marriage, she matures into a very tolerant and patient woman.
She does not cry easily in front of others, as she despises to show her timid side. A carefree and trusting girl, time modifies her into a strong woman.  She will stand up in pride and dignity and walk out of Siddhant's life for betraying her. Her journey will be that of an innocent girl to a very strong and dynamic woman.

Siddhant : [age 20](Swapnil Joshi)

He is a handsome boy who has just graduated from college. He is very frivolous and witty. He met Shyamlee during college days and is madly in love with her. His magnetic charms make him adorable. Fearless and non-shy, he never hesitates to taste new grounds. Once he sights what he wants, he goes for it one hundred percent!

He has a trendy haircut and he wears bright coloured designer outfits. Shyamlee wonders how can he afford to spend money lavishly when he doesn't even have a job. Siddhant tells her that he belongs to an affluent family and his parents live abroad.

Vikram : [age 25](Mihir Mishra)

He is Singhania's son from his first wife who passed away. He is a lonely man. After marriage, he falls in love with Shyamlee and in fact becomes obsessed with her. He is very protective about her. He seems like a sweet man until he learns that Shyamlee loved Siddhant before marriage. He begins to hurt Shyamlee emotionally and wants to possess her at any cost now.

He is a complex character and Shyamlee is never able to understand him fully. He is dead serious in what he wants. He is stubborn and never gives up.

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Hare KKaanch Ki Choodiyan

Swapnil Joshi & Snigdha Akolkar

Shyamlee And Siddhant looks very good couple

Edited by swapna_saoji - 18 years ago
shyamli looks good with vikram also
thanx for the preview!

shyamlee is only 18?!?!?!?! omg...thats WEIRD! :P

Vikram hasnt yet become obsessive bout her...aaww! but hes too sweet! :D:P
Hi i am new to this serial and would like to know more about Sharda & her kids Ravi & Sania.Are they not Mr. Shinghania's kids?Why she doesnt like Vikaram>Who is Sunny And Vikarm's first Wife.
heya nrd3341 welcome to the forum! 😃

i have alredy PMd u ur answers... 😃

Ciao!
Ena
I hate Pooja's acting and shardha. I feel like slapping them on behalf of shyamalee   ðŸ¤¢
🤢 please some body post me the video upload of 17th march plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz because iam in kuwait Now sahara one is paychannel so we cannot watch any serails now more i am very much eager to see the upload videos some body help me