Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kggk_fan01 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: yummys

HSM in hindi, it's gonna be hilarious. πŸ˜† I bet, it going to be more of a romantic movie rather than on songs and basketball. They should really give teenagers a chance to be a this movie, but oh well they are probably gonna take SRK and other. They aren't even close to being teens.

Yea, I agree. I hope they dont change the story too much😳

Originally posted by: maryam4f

This is so cool if its true! First Cheetah girls now HSM???

Are you serious??? Is this really being made. Do you have any info on this, like the name, cast, ect?πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Natasha_I

No, but those stars are in their 40s. They definitely won't suit the roles. I wish they demanded teens like us (regular ones). 😳 I wish they came to Canada so I could audition. πŸ˜‰

Aww, but for a second I thought you said they came to Canada and had auditons. I was like wow, that fast😳

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they will be making it but as for cast all i know is that they are looking for sum young talent and once they find it then they can start on the project.
I dont know but i got a feeling it will teenagers who are already actors on the small screen
*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
wow!but cant they cum up wid there own ideas!first its cheetah gurls now its high school musical!oh who cares,wow i cant wait to watch it!in hindi,wow cant wait.
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey ppl we have ideas who cud be playing troy in the hindi version but wat about gabriella, who do u think can do a good job like vanessa did?
M~A~R~I~A thumbnail
I think these roles should be played by: πŸ˜‰

Troy: Shaid Kapoor πŸ˜›
Gabriella: Amrita Roy πŸ˜†

*they actually look good together and they kinda look like teens* πŸ˜ƒ
Live_N_Love thumbnail
i dont think there should be a indian vesion of hsm2